prologue

Harry POV

Hi, it's Harry Styles. I'm a 15-year-old from Holmes Chapel. I grew up with my mum Anne, my stepfather Robin and my sister Gemma. When Gemma decided she wanted to go to college in Doncaster, my mum decided to move there. Of course I wasn't happy about that since I had to leave all my friends behind but my mum doesn't care about me, in fact, I'm convinced she hates me. I'll tell you why.

I came out as gay last year. I told her that I like boys and not girls and she can't seem to accept it. She keeps telling me that it's a phase I'll outgrow and that it's not real. She says that one day I'll find a girl who I'll love.

As you can imagine, hearing these words come from my own mothers mouth broke my heart. I have been crying for three days straight, I just couldn't stop crying. I didn't -and still don't- understand how she could be so unaccepting. She always told me she loved me but from that day on, I haven't heard her say it to me once.

Tomorrow we're going to move to Doncaster. I really don't want to leave Holmes Chapel because I love it here. I don't think I have much of a choice though, I guess I'll just have to go with it...

Oh fun fact, my mum told me that our soon to be neighbors have a lot of children, all girls she told me. She obviously had to add the 'all girls' part.

--

A/N. Hello everyone!! This is the prologue to my fan fiction called 'Let's escape'. I'm very excited about this story and I love writing it so much. I decided that I'm going to upload a new chapter every week on Saturday. This is the prologue so chapter 1 will be up on Saturday. I really hope you'll enjoy reading this story xx

Edited