chapter 53

Harry POV

"Harry!", Gemma bursts through the door and immediately stops when she sees me cuddled up to Louis. Her jaw drops and her eyes widen.

"What the fuck? What is he doing here, Harry. Please don't tell me you forgave him for cheating on you. Cheating, Harry", her loud voice wakes Louis up and he frowns.

I shake my head, "He did not cheat on me, it was a misunderstanding."

"Care to explain? Either of you?", she asks impatient.

I sigh deeply, "Sit down."

Louis looks down at his lap and then starts talking.

"Basically, my ex-boyfriend came to the store and said he was sorry for stuff that happened and that he wanted to be with me again. I obviously said no, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. He came up to me, pressed me against a wall and kissed me. I tried to push him away, I really did, but he was too strong, and then Harry walked in. I – I'm just so sorry."

"Don't cry", I take his hand in mine and kiss the back of his hand.

"It's over now, it's forgiven, it's behind us", I look over at Gemma and she's smiling.

"I was never sure he cheated on you, he loves you too much", she says and Louis immediately nods.

"I love him so much, I'd never ever cheat on him", he looks at me and I smile at him. "Love you".

"Okay, so you two are being your sappy selves again, I'm leaving", she chuckles and I throw a pillow at her.

She throws a pillow at me, or at least tries. It ends up on Louis' head and in his turn he throws a stuffed bear that was laying next to the bed at Gemma.

She starts laughing and starts throwing pillows at both me and Louis.

Soon we're having a pillow fight and the pillows and stuffed animals are flying through the room. The only sound in the room are our giggles.

"Harry, watch out!", I hear Gemma yell at me and then a pillow hits me right in the face. For a second the room is entirely quiet till I start laughing real loud.

When they hear me laughing, they start giggling as well and a few moments later we smack each other with pillows and stuffed animals once again.

I'm happy about this, spending quality time with my boyfriend and my sister. I really love that they're getting along so well. Just like I get along with Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy. I'm happy that our sisters love and accept us, unlike our parents. But that's something I don't want to think about, especially not when having a great moment with great people.

I smile before whispering in Louis ear, "You and I against Gemma". He grins and then nods.

I take a pillow in one hand and a teddy bear in the other. Louis takes two pillows. "Three, two...", I count down, and at "one", we both throw the pillows and teddy bear at Gemma's head, who didn't expect us both turning against her.

For a few minutes, she tries to fight us, throwing pillows at our heads. Soon she figures out it's in vain. She runs out of my bedroom with her arms protecting her head when Louis and I throw a few more stuffed animals at her.

She slams the door shut and I lay down on my back, still laughing silently. A few seconds later, I feel someone laying down next to me, Louis. I turn my face towards him.

"Hi", I whisper and smile at him. He smiles back at me, "Hi, angel".

I turn around so I'm laying on my left side, facing Louis. "I missed you a lot."