chapter 50

Harry POV

"Hello!", I hear the boys yell as they enter my house.

A few moments later Liam, Niall and Zayn walk into the living room, where me and Louis are already sitting on the couch.

Liam is holding a bag of crisps, Niall a few bars of chocolate and Zayn a pack of beer.

"Hey guys", I smile at them, I haven't seen them in a few days now and it's always great to catch up with them.

Zayn hands us all a bottle of beer while Liam puts the crisps in a big bowl and Niall throws the chocolate around the room.

Niall cuddles closer to Zayn and Liam sits awkwardly alone. He clears his throat, "So, how've you been? Are you getting better Harry?"

I nod, "Yeah, I'm good, really good, getting a lot better every day. I'm basically the old me again. Lou helps me a lot. So, yeah, everything is great."

I smile at Louis and he chuckles.

"What was so important, Niall?", I ask after realizing he said we had to meet up because of something important.

He sits up and looks at Zayn, smiling. Then they look back at the couch where Liam, Louis and I are sitting.

"It's our one year anniversary", he says proudly and everyone smiles.

Zayn wraps his arms around Niall and pecks his lips before pulling him in a tight hug.

"Congratulation guys!", we all exclaim, sincerely happy for them.

"Any special plans for tonight then?", Louis asks.

They nod, "I'm taking Nialler out for dinner tonight", Zayn smiles fondly at his boyfriend and I smile at how happy they are together. They are such a cute couple.

"What about you guys?", Liam asks after talking about Niall and Zayn's relationship for a while. "How long have you been together now?"

"A year and four months", Louis answers him immediately and I wrap my arms around him and I place my face in the crook of his neck as he sits with his back against my chest.

"Love you", I whisper as I think about all of the great moments we've made together and how I hope we'll get to make many more.

He turns his face to me and smiles. "Love you too", he whispers and presses a kiss on my cheek.

"That's great, I'm happy for you", I smile at my friend. "Thanks Liam".

"Have you found yourself someone?", Niall then asks. We all look at Liam and he starts blushing.

"I'd love to know", I hear Louis saying next to me.

His face is now as red as a tomato. "Y-yeah", he stutters. "I found a girl."

Everyone smiles, "What's her name?"

"Sophia", he says and then starts smiling like a fool. "That's great. Tell us about her. How long have you been seeing her?", Zayn shoots questions at him.

"She's great, kind, funny. She's an amazing person, she makes me smile all the time. She's really beautiful and just amazing. We've been together for a bit over a month now."

He smiles really wide and I'm happy that he finally found someone who makes him happy, he deserves it.

"That's great!", Louis exclaims. "I'm happy you found someone."

The rest of us nod in agreement. "Thanks lads", he smiles.

"You two are really cuddly and touchy today", Niall states after talking for a while.