chapter 11

Harry POV

When I wake up the bed is empty. Where is Louis? 

I walk to the bathroom and I bump into Lottie, she look very confused at me. "Why are you here?", she asks me. "I, uh, Louis needed me last night." 

She nods, "He told you didn't he?"

"Yeah he did, how do you know?", I ask, questioning look on my face. 

"I might or might not have heard you talk about you both being gay", she answers my question quietly. 

"So, you know?", I ask. "About you? Yeah I do. Don't hurt him, please, he's been through enough, don't you think?"

I am startled. "Uhm, we're not like that. He's my best friend", I say. "Yeah sure, keep dreaming mate. Everyone can see the way you two look at each other."

Shit, is it that obvious?

I stutter "Uh, y-yeah sure, I won't h-hurt him", and I walk away, leaving Lottie giggling in the hallway.

I walk back in the bedroom and I see Louis, he looks at me.

"Thank you for listening to me, thank you for staying. It means a lot to me". 

I smile, "Anytime Lou, I'm here". 

I walk towards him and pull him in a hug. I wrap my long arms around his shoulders and his arms find their way around my torso. He rests his head on my shoulder and I rest mine on his head. 

We stay like that for a while and then I pull away. "We have to go to school. Let's get ready".

-

We walk in school, Liam and Zayn stop us.

"Hey, can we talk?", Liam asks. What is going on? They look different. 

"Why?", I reply, looking at them with a bitchy face. What do they want?

"We want to apologize for what we did to you, especially to you Louis. You did nothing to deserve that. We are really sorry. We don't want to be those people anymore. I hope you both can forgive us one day, but I understand if you can't".

I am shocked. I look at Louis and see that he's surprised and hesitant as well. I don't know if they mean it. 

"Uhm, can Louis and I talk about this for a moment please?", I ask them, expecting them to kick one of us but surprisingly they nod.

"Yeah sure, we understand if you don't believe us but we're really sorry and we're done acting like assholes", I nod, grab Louis' arm and walk away with him.

"What do you think?", he asks me, he looks scared. 

"I don't know what they did to you before I moved here. I don't know if I believe them completely but they do seem sorry? I honestly don't know, Lou. What do you think?"

He sighs, "I don't know if I can trust them but I think they deserve a chance to prove us that they've actually changed. I think we should give them a chance but we shouldn't get too close in case they are playing us."

"So you just forgive them for everything they've done to you?", I ask him, I can't quite believe that to be honest.

"Yeah I guess", he nods, looking at me. 

"You're such a kind person Louis, that could get you hurt one day. But I won't let that happen. If you're 100% sure I guess we could give them a chance."

"Thank you, Harry. I'm lucky to have you as a friend."

I smile, "Thanks Lou, same for you. Let's do this", I say and we walk towards Zayn and Liam, they're talking to each other and laughing. When they see us coming, they get tense. 

"H-hey", Zayn stutters. He and Liam look really nervous, the whole 'bad boy' vibe is suddenly completely gone. 

"We decided to give you two a chance", Louis says and I smile at him, he's really cute.

Maybe I do have feelings for him.

"Really? Awesome!", Liam exclaims and he and Zayn start grinning, "So we're friends now?", he asks a bit more anxious.

"Yeah, friends", Louis and I say at the same time, we look at each other and smile. I can't help but notice the bright blue in his eyes that wasn't there last night. 

He's happy now.

---

A/N. Hello once again! They're friends! I hope you like this chapter. See you on Saturday. Much love, M.

Edited