chapter 59

Harry POV

We're at Louis' place packing everything he needs. He throws clothes in his suitcase as I grab his toiletries from the bathroom and put them in another bag.

"Do we need to leave a message behind for your sisters or your mum?", I ask and he shakes his head.

"We've got no time, we have to leave."

"Are you sure you want to leave today? We can go tomorrow too, you seem tired."

He nods, "We're leaving right now, I don't want to be in this house any longer."

"Okay, where are we going though?", I ask him, happy to escape and also anxious.

He looks up, "I don't know."

"How about", I start. "We go to London, stay over at Zayn and Niall's place for a few days and then find our own place?"

"In London?", he asks and I nod. "Yeah, if you'd want that."

He nods and smiles, "I'd love that, London is great."

"How about you finish packing and I'll call Niall", I suggest and walk towards the hallway after he agrees.

A few seconds later, Niall picks up the phone. "Hey mate! What's up?"

"I have a question", my voice is shaking. "What is it?"

I clear my throat, "Can Louis and I stay over at your place for a few days, maybe a week?"

He remains silent for a few seconds and I'm scared he'll say no.

"Of course, is everything alright?", he sounds worried.

"No", I shake my head. "We'll explain once we get there, okay?"

"Yeah, of course. When will you two be here?", he asks. "Um, in a few hours?"

"Okay, I'll see you then." "Thank you again, Niall. See you later."

I hang up the phone and walk back in the bedroom, where Louis is closing his suitcase. "Hey, can we stay there?"

I hum, "Yep, you done?"

He nods, "Yeah, let's go."

"Are you okay, sweetie?", I ask him as I see a few tears in his eyes. I pull him in a hug and hold him close to me.

He sniffles, "Yeah, it's just hard. I grew up here and now I'm leaving it behind, god knows when I come back here."

I stroke his back, "We don't have to go if you don't want to."

"I do want to, I don't want to be around her anymore, not after today", he starts crying again and I hold him close, whispering comforting words in his ear.

After a few minutes he calmed down and we walk out of his bedroom. In the doorway, he turns around and looks around his room one more time before closing the door and walking downstairs.

I take his hand in mine and rub the back of his hand with my thumb as he closes the door being him.

I pack my suitcase as Louis lays down in my bed for a while, he's very tired but he insists on leaving today. I understand he wants to leave as soon as possible. I mean, his own mum punched him till he was unconscious.

When I'm done packing I sit down on my bed with my back pressed against the headboard and I sigh.

"What is it, love?", he sits up as well. I shrug, "Just some great memories in this room and house."

"Yeah, we're gonna make some great memories in London too", he looks at me and I smile. "Yeah, it's gonna be great. We have to leave now, though. Train is leaving in half an hour."