3. Arrow 2x4 part 1

Voice over:

 My name is Oliver Queen. After five years on a hellish island, I have come home with only one goal-- to save my city. But to do so, I can't be the killer I once was. To honor my friend's memory, I must be someone else. I must be something else.

"You!" Quentin exclaimed. Moira and Malcolm were not in the least bit surprised, Thea was shocked, and Roy was fangirling.

"I have the arrow here, in my hand, so calm down." Heather threatened.

Oliver: Who's Blood?

John: An alderman from the Glades trying to save the city.

 Laurel: You told me to stay out of the Glades. You told me to get out of CNRI. Tommy was only there because I was too stubborn. You were right. I was blaming the Arrow because it's all my fault, dad! It's all my fault that Tommy died. [Sobbing]

"I don't remember saying that," Laurel said quietly.

"This is the fourth episode since Oliver returned from the island so stuff has happened," Heather told her.

John: What's going on with this woman? She keeps following you around, helping you out.

When Sara saw the woman right away she knew it was her and tried not to seem surprised.

Oliver: We've got to find her. 

Felicity: To stop her, or to send her a thank you note?

A few chuckles came from the watchers.

Oliver: That depends.

Felicity: On what?

Oliver: What side she's on.

Mick's bag of chips explode.

"Here you go," Liam said with a new bag that was already open.

Felicity: Mr. Queen's going to be late. He's extremely sorry. It couldn't be helped.

Woman: Where is he?

Felicity: Um

(skips to Oliver fighting)

(Back to Felicity)

Felicity: Just got a little held up. You know, tying up some loose ends.

(back to Oliver fighting)

People laugh at Felicity's cover story.

Felicity: I'm actually in direct contact with him now. Let me--let me check.

(Oliver fighting)

Arrow: Where did you get the guns?

Dude: Are you you going to kill me. Get it over with.

(Oliver punches him)

Arrow: Dig, Took down two more gangbangers. They were armed with fully automatic M4A1 assault rifles.

 Diggle: M4A1s are military grade weapons. Stolen most likely.

Arrow: Stolen from where?

Diggle: We can look into that after the party.

Arrow: What party?

"Oliver Queen forgot a party?" Laurel joked. Her father was so angry at the arrow but kept quiet because of Heather.

Felicity: He's here.

Oliver: Sorry I'm late. 

Woman: This party is to attract investors for your failing company. Being fashionably late might do well for the club circuit, but it does not inspire confidence in Wall Street. Is that blood on your face?