4. Talking

Heather paused the show to let the people react. 

"Sara!" Detective Lance said with shock and partly angry.

"Excuse me," Heather called over all the talking. Everyone fell silent. "You guys don't know what happened on the island yet."

"But Oliver said she died." Thea said.

"He also told us he wasn't the vigilante." Detective Lance pointed out. 

"He thought she did." Liam said.

"You gotta watch the show." Heather said. "I know this might be hard for you to understand but the people you love the most are not what they always seem to be."

"I know like when I was watching episode seven of this season of arrow and we found out that Malcolm was..." Liam started.

"Anyway that's not that important now." Heather said stopping her brother.

"Quick question." Jax said looking at the two kids.

"Yes, what is it?" Liam asked.

"Some of the people here aren't in the show or know people from the show, So why are we here?" Jax asked.

"Well, it's because you, in the future are, I mean Sara still needs to die and stuff..." Liam started.

"What!" Laurel, Oliver, and Detective Lance screamed.

"Don't worry she comes back to life." Liam said.

"Okay, now it's time for Liam to shut up." Heather said looking at her brother. Laurel laughed slightly. "What's so funny?"

"Sorry, it's just sibling interactions." Laurel said.

"Does anyone else die?" Leonard questioned.

"NO! Kinda." Liam said quickly. "Yes. Help me out here."

"Some of you die, some of you live." Heather shrugged. "Some of you turn good-ish others turn evil and then go back to being a slightly good. I'm not sure, Detective Lance if someone still steals things but is doing it to save the timeline is it still bad?"

"The timeline." Rip muttered. 

"No, any stealing is bad." He answered. "That includes kidnapping."

"Oh, That I guess I'm most wanted." Heather said with a bit of a laugh. "I steal things, kidnap people who don't belong at that time, if I have time I start a bar fight. But it's only ever to save the day, except the bar fights those are just  for fun."

"Drawing attention to yourself when on a mission is a dumb idea." Amaya said.

"It's scary how much she looks like Charlie." Liam points out to his sister.

"Hey wasn't Sage just eating her cookie then coming here?" Heather asked her brother who slapped his face.

"I think I locked her in her room." He said looking at the ground.

"Why did you say you 'think you locked her in her room.'" Heather asked.

"I'm going to go get her." Liam said and ran off.

"Sage is my aunt's daughter." Heather explained. "Liam is taking care of her. Sometimes I feel like I should be the older one."

"Hey why don't we play a game while we wait." Ray suggested.

"That sounds like fun." Felicity said before anyone could say otherwise. "Let's play truth or dare."

"Okay I'll start!" Ray said like an exited puppy. "Um, Heather Truth or dare?"

"Kill me now," Heather said then stopped. "I mean truth."

"Why are we here?" Ray asked.

"Nope I already told you, pick something else." Heather said rolling her eyes.

"Fine, Where are your parents?" Ray asked. Heather chocked.

"uh...er... In the building." She said unsure. "It's Oliver's turn."

"Heather truth or dare?"

"Oh come on!" Heather screamed slamming her fist onto the table. "Dare."

"I dare you to tell us three people who dies." Oliver said.

"How do you know there is more then three, I mean..." Heather said looking at everyone who wanted to know. "Why does it matter."

"Just answer the question." People urged.

"Um, well everyone dies at some point." Heather shrugged. Oliver gave her the stare. "Um well, do you want to know who dies who is in the room or..."

"Yes Heather who dies?" Oliver asked.

"Um, well, " Heather said looking around the room, then talks really quickly. "Laurel, Captain Lance, and Rip."

"What?!" Detective Lance asked. "First, my daughter is a vigilante, second, Me and Laurel die, and now I'm captain Lance!"

"Oh Did I call you captain Lance." Heather asked. "Oops."

"Hey!" Liam said waling into the room. "Found her, She was playing on the waverider."

"Not my ship!" Rip exclaimed not too worried about being killed. 

"Hi." The small brown haired girl said waving. She was about nine years old and she was partly hiding behind Liam. "I'm Sage." 

"Nice to meet you Sage." Leonard said extending his hand out to the girl. He was the most calm about people dying.  Sage started slightly when she saw him.

"He's alive too!" She said looking at him.

"How about I just press play." Liam said quickly.