Arrow 2x5 part 3

Ivo: I'm afraid it's not much, but, uh It's home. (Locks the door)

"Why did he lock the door?" Quentin asked.

"He isn't going to try anything," Sara said.

"Yet," Oliver added. Everyone except Oliver, Sara, Liam, and Heather looked at him in surprise. And they wanted more explanation.  

"You'll see," Heather said to everyone. 

Sara: Why did you lock the door?

Ivo: No, no, no, no. It's not because It's just a habit. My shipmates aren't exactly the nicest bunch. Please, come in. Have a seat. My name is Ivo. Dr. Anthony Ivo. And you are?

Sara: Sara.

Ivo: Nice to meet you, Sara.

Sara: Why do you keep those people down there in those cells?

Ivo: It's my work.I need them.

"What work?" Laurel asked but she got ignored. 

Sara: What work?

Ivo: I am going to save the human race, Sara. Maybe you can help me.

Oliver scoffed. "I can see why you trusted him," He whispered so only Sara could hear him.  

*Flashback ends* *Laurels apartment* 

Oliver: I noticed you didn't have a drink at dinner.

Laurel: No. I didn't. So will you now admit that you and my father overreacted last week when you thought that I was becoming a drunk?

Oliver: I am prepared to admit that I care about you.

Sara: Is that why you insisted on walking me to my door?

Oliver: You know me. I just wanted to make sure you were safe.

"You know me, I just wanted to make sure you didn't get killed by skilled assassins that are after your not-so-dead sister," Liam sarcastically remarked. 

Laurel: This is safe. (tries to kiss him) 

Oliver: This... We shouldn't.

Laurel: Then why did you come all the way up here?

"I get it," Laurel whispered. 

Oliver: I'm really sorry if I was sending the wrong message.

Laurel: No! No, no, I got the message. I get it loud and clear every day. Run. Run, run away from Laurel, run as fast as you can. 

Everyone stared shocked. They didn't expect that. 

"That's not true," Thea said. 

Oliver: Laurel, come on. 

Laurel: Sara She got on "The Gambit" with you. My father, he-- he climbed into a bottle. My mother, she--she climbed into her car and she drove away, and then Tommy What is so wrong with me that everybody leaves?

"Laurel," Sara said, She had tears in her eyes. "We need to talk." 

That was one of the hardest things to say for Sara. While she was in Nanda Parbat she became a killer. She was thaught to lie. But now she couldn't. This was her family. Her sister felt like she left her. Which she did. She went on a boat trip with her boyfriend. And then she almost died. She left her sister. 

"After this episode," Laurel replied. 

Oliver: I will never leave you.

Laurel: Until you do.