17. Silvia

"Gideon run the scan." Ray asked the AI as he directed Heather to the bed. 

"Where's dad?" Silvia said looking around the room. "And mom."

"Um they are out." Liam said quickly sharing a look with Ray.

"Oh hey that looks like it was painful." Silvia said pulling up her jacket to show scars on her arms. Liam quickly pulled down the arm of her jacket so she couldn't look more.

"Things change don't they?" Silvia asked looking from her brother to Ray. "Mom and dad are gone, they would be here if the-"

"Where is she?" Captain cold said storming into the room. He looked very old and very tired, more then in the room.

"Daddy!" Silvia shouted and ran to hug her father. Leonard was taken aback.

"Heather?" He asked looking her over.

"I don't understand why I would ever like to be called that." Silvia remarked and Leonard looked at Ray in shock.

"What happened to her?"

"There was-"  Liam started but couldn't go on for a few seconds. "Dad she was taken over by a demon and doesn't remember anything after Sage's birthday when she turned seven."

Leonard looked from his son to his daughter a moment. Silvia couldn't take much more of being in the room so she bolted and found herself running back into the room she had started in and being knocked out by a blonde with curly hair.

A/N I have writers block but here is a small chapter