7. Arrow 2x4 part 3

when Heather ran back into the room almost everything was as she left it, only Lyla was now also in the room. When she walked into the room there was one conversation going on that stands out,  the one between Lyla and Dig. The others were mostly just getting to know each other and asking Sara questions which she mostly ignored. 

"So you work with the Arrow?" Lyla asked 

"Yes, I do." 

"You know what? I'm not surprised. Well, I am surprised that you work with the arrow but I always knew that you're always wanting to help people, Johny." 

Heather decided that she didn't want that J.J./ Baby Sara was born early so she said cleared her throat and said, "We can continue now," there were a few agreements and Liam pressed play.  

(Oliver walks into Queen Consolidated) 

Oliver: Mr. Blood. I see you've met miss Rochev she's my--

Isabel: Superior.

Oliver: Partner.

Isabel: On paper. 

there are a few chuckles in the room. 

Sabastian: is that the reason you asked me to come down here, Mr. Queen, to mediate your job title?

Oliver: you and I have gotten off on the wrong foot repeatedly. 

"What happened?" Sage asked. 

"Well, Oliver didn't show up for something for something he should have and Blood thought it was important, multiple times because he had Green Arrow business," Heather explained to her. 

"Green Arrow?" Oliver, Felicity, Dig, Malcolm, and Roy called out. 

"Oh yeah, you're going to have a name change," Liam told Oliver. 

"Didn't I suggest that name during a dinner party?" Malcolm asked Oliver. 

"Well, I'm sure you don't own the name. And you're supposed to be dead and if you're not dead you should be imprisoned for at least 504 murders," Oliver snapped. 

"Don't act so innocent, how many people have you killed with your bow and arrow? If I should be in prison, you should be too," 

"At least I didn't kill my own son," 

"You don't even have a son,"

"Well..." Liam said. but before he could give more spoilers he was cut of by his younger sister. 

"Let's just go on, ok?" She asked she was being irritated by all these arguments. 

Sebastian: (chuckles) seems to be your superpower 

Oliver: (chuckles) I was inspired by what you said about the gun violence in the Glades. And I had an idea that might help.

Sebastian: Really? Another party at your stately manor? No.

Oliver: I wanted to sponsor a cash for guns event. I give you the money and you get your constituents to lay down their arms. Everybody wins.

Sebastian: Especially you. Trying to repair your family's tainted name by ridding the Glades of guns. 

Oliver: You just get the money, Mr. Blood. I don't want my family's name involved.

Isabel: Mr. Queen, may I have a word with you?

Sebastian: Let me think it over. 

Sebastian: (Leaves)

Isabel: We are not sponsoring that event.