8. questions

There was an intense silence as Thea started to think about her brother. He had lied to her. Made her boyfriend lie to her. Or he will? She was confused by the whole watching the future thing. Had it already happened, or not? After she decided what she wanted to say she finally broke the loaded silence. "Why would you lie to me?" She asked. 

"to protect you," Oliver said immediately. "I never wanted you to be involved in all this vigilantism." 

"Then why would you be a vigilante in the first place?" 

"Before dad died, we were on a rescue boat dad, me, and a crew member. I thought Sara had died that she drowned in front of me. There was only enough food and water for maybe one person. Dad got a gun out of his jacket. He shot the crewmember then he told me to survive and he shot himself in the head. I found a book with a list of names which he had with  About 3 years later I wasn't on the island--" 

Then Oliver was interrupted by a few people. 

"You weren't on the island?" Thea, Laurel, Quentin, Moira, and Felicity asked. 

"No, For parts I was in Hong Kong. Because of an ARGUS mission--" 

"Wait, what?" Lyla asked. 

"The mission was to collect a virus and stop the Chinese Triad from getting it. For that mission, I also had to go to Starling." Again a few people gasped, "There I had to go inside the company to find something. I found it and I found a video. I was in Starling during a birthday party from Tommy." He looked at Thea, "I saw you buy drugs at Dad's and my grave and Tommy scaring the drug dealer and telling you that his party was 21 and over. You came to his party and you bought drugs. I told him to stay away from you and he recognized me. I killed him." 

but in the last sentence, there were more voices that recognized the story. they all said, "You killed him," it was Thea, Laurel, and Quentin. 

"Yes, I did," Oliver said. "Then I watched a video he had recorded for me just in case he died. I watched it and he told me he loved me and--" he stopped to breath; it was hard for him to tell the truth and especially this story. "He told me he wasn't the man I thought he was. That he didn't save this city; he failed it. That he did something terrible and in his efforts to make it right he ignored his consciences and that he made alliances with terrible people," He stopped for a second to nod at Malcolm. "That there's a book. A book with names. That he always told himself that what he did he always did it for our family but that, that a lie was because what good's a family without a soul. He told me that I could be better than he was. He told me that I could save this city. That's why I'm doing this Thea." 

"Okay. I understand. Kinda," Thea said, "But... I just need to know who knows, Before we got kidnapped to watch this,  who knew?" 

"I suspected it," Moira told her daughter. 

"Really?" Oliver asked her.

"I knew," Malcolm told Thea. 

"But he found out after he tortured me, I didn't tell him." Oliver said, "other than that, John Diggle." Oliver nodded at dig so he could explain. 

"He told me after I was shot, then he took me to the foundry and asked me to join him. Which I did," 

"Then there is Felicity" 

"I was already practically an honorary member of team arrow--" 

"We don't call it that," 

"I do, anyway Oliver came down to the IT department and told me really really bad excuses so that I would analyze his evidence." 

"They weren't that bad," Oliver defended himself. 

"They were," 4 voices said. 

"You spilled coffee on your computer, with bullet holes in it." Heather gave an example. "But that's because your coffee shop is in a bad neighborhood." 

"You wanted to find your friend who you know nothing about," Liam added an example. 

"Your friend is an archer who uses special arrows and you want to buy a present for him; And you can't just ask him," Felicity added to the list. 

"You ran out of sports bottles so that's why your sports drink was in a syringe," this time it was Dig.

"Alright they were bad, but Felicity please continue with your story," Oliver told Felicity. 

"So one night I walked to my car and when I got in it, there was Oliver in his arrow outfit and he told me to go to Verdant and I've been helping ever since." 

"Then there is Helena Bertinelli--" 

"Or Oliver's crazy ex-girlfriend," Again the same 4 voices said. 

"I told her after I found out she had been killing people in her father's gang," 

"Wait. Your girlfriend knew before me?" Thea asked. 

"And before Felicity," Oliver said, "Worst decision ever; I thought, Hoped, I could control her. But I couldn't and she went rogue," 

"Nah, She didn't," Liam said he wanted to continue but got poked into his ribs by his sister. 

"And tried to kill me/turn me in if I didn't help her kill her father. She wanted revenge for her fiance who was killed." 

"Okay," Thea nodded for Oliver to go on. 

"Tommy knew," Oliver said. that brought the most shock on peoples faces. 

"What?" Laurel asked. she was whispering and sounded shocked the rest who knew Tommy was also shocked. 

"He found out when he let me perform a blood transfusion on Him and Malcolm. He called me a monster and said I was a murderer. That's what our fight was about. He died thinking I was a murderer. I think that that was also a part of the reason that I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to feel like I am a murderer. I didn't want you to feel less about me." 

Thea hugged him. and then she told him, "I could never feel less about you. I love you. Unless you keep lying to me. Now. Not in the Show." 

"I'll try. That are all people who I told/found out except Sara. I think?"

"Yep, I suspected it because you had returned and then a man in Shado's hood appeared." 

"Who is Shado?" Felicity and Laurel asked. 

"A girl they were on the island with," Heather answered. "You will see her if we continue the show."

There were a couple "Yes," shouts around the room. mostly from people who weren't in the show, Yet. 

----------------------------------

Did you like it? 

What do you like better the watching or the talking?