Conflicts & Getting Ready

Once the book is no long in my possession and was on the table I gave him a glare as he raised his eyebrow at me. He touched my book without my permission, so of course I would glare at him. James knew I wasn't going to speak up so he decided to.

"Are you stalking me, princess?" He asked with a smirk on his face as he sat down in front of me.

I looked into James' dark brown eyes that held amusement,"Why would I waste my time stalking a player and a jerk like you?"

He chuckled,"You're feisty today. I wonder if you're feisty in b-"

I cut him off,"You're a complete jerk."

"Only for you,"he grinned.

I got up out of my seat and took my book to leave but instead two arms wrapped around me and pulled me back. I landed on James's lap and glared at him once again yet all he did is look down at me. I struggled to get out of his lap but I failed due to his tight hold around me.

"You look beautiful in your outfit, I like it," he whispered.

I rolled my eyes and felt James about to get up. I quickly get up out of the seat and watched as James got up out of the booth.

"Make sure you wear something sexy for me at the party tonight," he winked.

"The only person I'll be wearing something sexy for is me, myself, and I," I responded.

"You wound me baby," he pouted.

"Well that's too bad," I shrugged.

All of sudden James pulled me into his arms. Our bodies are pressed together leaving no gaps in between us as our foreheads touch each other. What I noticed so far was that James sure loved close contact and touching.

"What can I do to make you mine?" He asked, surprising me.

My heart stopped as those words come out of his mouth. Is this what he always says to girls who don't like him? Who am I kidding, all girls liked him. But seriously, if he thinks anything could make me his he's way more delusional than I thought. He's just playing minds games with me. We hate each other.

"Nothing," I bluntly answered.

His face showed no emotion so I had no clue to what he's really thinking inside his head. He slowly pulled away and for some odd reason I felt cold.

"You just love wounding me don't you?" He wondered.

"It's one of my talents," I shoot him a smile.

"I have talents too," he smirked.

"The bedroom doesn't count. Anyways I'll see you at the party," I told him.

I walked away from James and went back to my apartment. I took a quick one hour nap since I was feeling a bit tired, plus I do need a lot of energy for the party tonight. When I woke up I was getting bored in my house so I decided to go to the new library that opened up 20 minutes away. I hopped in my red Chevrolet and drove to the library.

The library had many windows allowing bright light to seep through. There were many wooden shelves filled with books scattered around. The walls were white, the floor were tiles, and wooden tables in the middle. There was no librarian at the desk and I hadn't really seen anyone. I went to the section of poem books and scanned the books. I suddenly stopped once I hear laughter not far from where I was.

I walked towards the sound of laughter and every step I took it got louder. I stopped and saw two girls and a boy talking and laughing. They seemed friendly so I decided to approach them. One of the girls stopped talking and looked at me, causing the others to move their heads in my direction.