Thanksgiving pt 2

"What are you doing here?" I asked Dylan.

Once thanksgiving dinner was over we all helped clean up. When no one was looking, I grabbed Dylan by the elbow and walked all the way to the hall where the bathroom was.

I couldn't seem to wrap my mind around this stranger that I just met being in the Maxwell's house. I mean I would've known Dylan since the Maxwell's and my family were pretty tight. It didn't make sense as to why he was here. He couldn't be James' friend because if he were to invite a friend over it would've been Austin. He couldn't be a family friend because I've met all of their family friends. This could only mean to one thing; Dylan was a stalker and was going to kidnap me.

I mean it may sound bizarre but it didn't. I mean we bumped into each other days ago and now he already knows where I'm going and where I'll be at. It really did add up. Maybe when we exchanged numbers, he put a tracker in my phone. That must be it!

"What do you mean? I live here," he said confused.

I laughed,"Sure and I'm Spongebob Squarepants."

"What are you even doing here?" He fired back at me.

"I'm having thanksgiving dinner with the Maxwell's," I answered.

"So you're Stella Johnston," he said.

My eyes widened in horror and I cried out,"Oh my god you already know my full name! Please don't kidnap me! I still have so much to do!"

"I'm not going to kidnap you!"

"You're not?" I questioned, confused.

He shook his head,"No."

"Thank god," I sighed in relief.

As I'm about to ask him why he's here for the second time I heard Shannon call mine and Dylan's name as if she was looking for us. Dylan and I's eyes connected and we took off towards the kitchen. Once we reached the kitchen, everyone was still cleaning the dishes.

"Son, come help me out will you?" Milton asked Dylan instead of James.

I watch Dylan walk over to Milton and helped clean the pots out. Why would Milton call Dylan son when James was his son? I'm so confused.

"You look confused," I turned around to see James.

"I am. Who's this Dylan guy?" I questioned.

"I forgot that you haven't met Dylan. He's my brother, we're more like fraternal twins," he answered.

My eyes widened in shock,"So if you two are fraternal twins how come I never met him?"

"While I went to regular high school, Dylan went to boarding school. He lived there for four years and permanently came back over the summer. So when you came over in high school, you only knew about Brooklyn and I," he explained.

I would've never thought Dylan was related to James. I mean James was such a player while Dylan seemed like he wasn't. It all made sense as to why I never saw Dylan and why he said that he lived here. I guess he wasn't a stalker after all.

"Well that makes sense," I muttered.

Shannon clapped her hands together,"We're all done cleaning! Dessert will be made shortly. So kids you can go relax."

"Stella come with me," Dylan said.

I looked up back at him and nodded my head. As I'm about to leave I saw James glaring at Dylan. I don't know why he was since Dylan never did anything to him.

"See you later," he told me before storming out the room.

My eyes scrunched together confused as to why he was acting like that. I then followed Dylan upstairs to his room. He instructed me to sit on his bed while he grabbed his chair from his desk. He positioned in front of me and sat on it. Before he opened his mouth to explain how he was related to James I beat him to it.