Lukanette

Marinette's POV:
Today I went to Juleka's house or ship as you say...Juleka is a girl who goes to my school which is called Collége Françoise Dupont. I'm here because Juleka's mom is having a band concert today. Juleka's mom told me to go get her son...I don't know his name but when I meet him i'll know his name so I went to get him...
Luka's POV:
I saw a girl with blue hair and eyes I think she was looking for me cause I heard my mom told her to call me on top deck...I wonder what her name is...she's cute.
Marinette's POV:
I was in a room and I saw a boy with black hair and blue highlights and I saw that he was meditating peacefully and when I walked over to him he opened his eyes and I got scared cause I didn't think he would open his eyes but he did.
Luka's POV:
I saw her and I could tell she got scared because when I opened my eyes she jumped a little...I didn't think she would be scared.
Marinette's POV:
He saw me get scared and he asked me for my name nervous and I told him 'Marinette' and I asked him for his name politely and he said 'Luka' and we both introduced ourselves, I told him that his mother was looking for him he said 'tell her I'll be up on deck' and I nodded.
Luka's POV:
Marinette told me that my mom was looking for me and I said 'tell her that I'll be up on deck' she nodded and left up on deck.
Marinette's POV:
I went back on deck and told Juleka's mother that Luka said 'he'll be up on deck' and their mother said 'Okay thank you marinette' and she left to where the steering wheel was and a minute later Luka appeared at the deck and he said ' Hey marinette' and I said ' Hi luka'
Alya's POV:
' Oooo' I said to Marinette when Juleka's brother came up to the deck and greeted marinette. Did marinette get over her crush on Adrien? I'm going to find out...
Adrien's POV:
'Ugh I'm late' I said to myself...
I bumped into some boxes while I was running to Juleka's ship that her mother owned and right before my eyes was a piano that I could play...because my father taught me how to play a piano after my mother disappeared a few years ago I could play any piano I see...everyone was surprised that I could play a piano so good..
*that's how Marinette and Luka met each other probably it's got some wrong things in the story but this is my first story off of a episode of miraculous ladybug 😰*