last announcement..

Hi guys Ashley back in with Lukanette..i have an announcement..it's between good and bad..which one do you guys want ? I'm gonna go with the bad one since i follow my instincts haha. so the bad news is that i will leave Lukanette here and i won't continue this story because it seems too long and some parts of the story doesn't really make sense for because i have failed my English class a long time ago and i'm pretty sure i'm a really bad author and i take the blame..but my mental health is very bad and i'm pretty sure it's gonna stay like that but all i'm worried about this Corona Virus pandemic which there is a lot of sick people in the world and millions of people are dying and i'm trying to stay positive as much during these hard times in my country. Please everybody stay at home and be safe by washing your hands, not touching your face, and staying 6-feet away from strangers. I'm giving my shoutout to doctors and nurses and scientist who are fighting to keep people healthy and finding a cure for this crisis. The good news is that i'm okay and healthy and that i'll try to stay calm and keep everyone of you guys entertained in Wattpad. I made a new book and it's updated with only one chapter and i hope to make more and right now i am in isolation from friends and school due to everything being closed down and I hope with everything that's going on we will go back to our daily lives and everything will go back to normal. That's all i got to say for now people..Stay safe!! Please,Please,Please..stay at home because that's the only safe place there is right now. Thank you to everybody who has been reading Lukanette and doing everything as much as possible to stay safe. Bye everybody <3 see you guys !!!