luka's revival

Marinette's POV:
After Luka died about 3 years ago I have almost 2 months till my daughter Luna is born and I'm in Paris with my parents and they're being so lovey-dovey with my daughter buying her clothes and toys and I laugh at them. Alya has been bringing her boyfriend Nino over and he's chill and funny, Nino's best friend Adrien has been hitting on me for the past few weeks and it's creepy. I mean my heart belongs to Luka and only him! I can't wait to see my newborn daughter, I wish Luka was here to see how big my stomach got and how our daughter will be born and I hope she'll look like Luka with those blue highlights on his hair.
Adrien's POV:
*talking to Nino* Hey Nino I was wondering if you could ask Marinette when is she having her daughter?
Nino's POV:
S-sure dude um...why do you care so much anyway? is it because you like mari...hmm XD
N/A:
Ok so, I can't stop laughing so much right now because when I put Nino to say hmmmmmmmmmmmm I was dying because Nino knows somethings up with Adrien and Marinette's relationship as best friends. Reeeeee! I'm dying of laughter help me, guys! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD let's ignore me right now!

Ashley:
I'm dumb asf but I'm going to edit this story I might put god in this but yea...so sorry guys and @Fronniefan just reminded me XD

God:
Luka Coffaine you are here in heaven but I heard your prayers that you want to go back to earth and see your girlfriend Marinette-dupain cheng and I'm here to tell you, you're about to have a daughter in a few days. You can return to Earth and begin the future your going to have. *sends Luka to earth*

Marinette's POV:
I heard a knock on the door and I will never forget what I saw in 3 years it was...Luka. Luka!!! I screamed, I started to cry so hard that I would turn my apartment into a lake. Luka! I missed you so much...you don't know how many days I've been crying in my sleep and how lonely I was! 

Luka's POV:
When I went to Marinette's apartment which I'm glad she still lives there I could see she's changed and her stomach got bigger because of my daughter being in there. Mari screamed so loud I think the neighbors heard her scream, then she cried oceans and I felt bad for leaving her for 3 years after the terrible accident...but I'm here to make things right and be a great father for my daughter.

*1 month later*

Luka's POV:
My daughter Luna grace coffaine- cheng was born in March on the 10th. It's April 14, 2003, and Luna turned 1 month but I and Marinette been having problems in our relationship because we started fighting a lot.