Crash & death

c/A
Hello my readers and today I guess I'm focusing on a scene that is going to be depressing but not to worry some happy parts are gonna happen :)
Luka's POV:
So,after I took Marinette out we we're in my car, a black 2018 Honda. She looked at me and asked "Luka will you ever leave me?" And I said "No Mari I will never ever leave you!" And she said "Really?" And I said "Yes mari" And after we kissed. Then I saw a big truck coming and me and Marinette stopped our kiss which felt like heaven.
Marinette's POV:
When me and luka stopped our kiss I saw him panic and then I saw something like a big car or was it a truck?! Then the disaster happened it crashed into us and Luka flew out the window and I hit my head on the roof. Then I heard sirens and then I blacked out...a lady came in with white clothes and she said my name "Marinette do you remember what happened?" And I said "Marinette? Is that my name?" And she said "you have amnesia" and I remember and I told her "Luka...where's Luka?!" The lady said "I'm sorry but Luka couffain unfortunately died...I'm sorry Marinette" hearing those words coming from the doctor made my whole world fall apart.
( 3 years past by)

N/A:
So, it's been 3 years since Luka died and Marinette is still haunted by the thought and she went to college in Bordeaux, France
Marinette's POV:
It's been 3 years since Luka died and I'm still accepting that he's dead and I know he's in heaven wishing that I'd move on and I did but I still miss him more than anything...

-Back at Paris-

Alya POV:
*Alya was talking on the phone with Mainette*
Hey Mari! So, I was wondering when are you coming back to Paris from Bordeaux

Marinette's POV:
uhm...I really don't know because i've been busy lately with work and school and i'll try to come back in the summer or maybe even sooner but I have to get my work done and i can't really get over luka.

Alya's POV:
Really girl?! aww yea! but it's been 3 years since luka's been dead how come you can't get over him??

Marinette's POV:
I try to alya but the pain still lingers..I wish you could see my perspective on how I feel after the accident. I would like to stop talking about him and go out and have fun, how does that sound?

Alya's POV:
Wow, I'm sorry mari! I didn't mean to upset you haha *nervous laugh* we'll have all kinds of fun okay! I'll tell ur parents that you're coming home.

N/A:
So, guys im gonna leave my story right here but i will continue next time when I have the chance so yea I wrote this at school btw but yea i will continue once i get everything done! and I have bad news! i'm going to mexico in 2 months and I will finish this story and leave wattpad i'm so sorry guys!!!!!!