Stalker pt.1

A/N:
After Marinette and Luka made the decision of breaking up someone who both of them didn't know was stalking them. And yes I mean STALKING!! That mysterious person stalked Marinette all through out middle school and high school. Can you guys guess who it is?
Marinette's POV:
After me and Luka took a while to be apart I explained to Luna about her father and the situation we're in and I told her one day we will be a happy family again soon...I think it'll be sooner than I thought.
Stalkers POV:
Hehe~Marinette will be mine and only mine! She's going out to the bar with her best friend Alya and I will kiddnap her and make her mine! Luka can stay with his pathetic daughter and I will have one child with Marinette and no one will stop me!!
*A few hours later*
*Marinette is on the phone with Alya*
Alya:
'Hey Marinette wanna go and grab some drinks at the bar tonight? Nino's coming with Adrien.'
Marinette:
'Huh? Oh yea sure Alya uh let me call Luka so he can babysit Luna for tonight.'
Alya:
'Ohhhh you sure girl you can call someone else you know right?!'
Marinette:
'Yea but I trust Luka with Luna cause he is her daughter...'
Alya:
'Oh ok girl I'll see you in a few byeee~'
Marinette:
'Yea! Bye Alya'
*they hung up*
N/A:
Marinette got ready and called Luka to watch over Luna because she had to do something "important" and she wore a black dress with black high heels and she curled her long dark blue hair and she wore dark makeup and she left leaving Luna in Luka's hands
*chats*
Alya:
'Hey Marinette!! Omg you look stunning!'
Marinette:
'I do! Well it's all I got you know'
Alya:
'Hehe sureee~'
Marinette:
'Let's go inside my friend and have some fun!'
*they went inside*
*chat noir was in the bar too*

Sorry it was such a short chapter but I need some sleep I'll update more tomorrow bug out!❤️