13 years?

Luka's POV:
It's been 10 years since Marinette was kiddnapped and raped by the infamous Adrien Agreste and now our daughter Luna is 13 years old. It's been 10 years since that incident and I've kept Marinette by my side everywhere we go and now she's pregnant with my child. We haven't told Luna but today we're gonna tell her.
Luna's POV:
I woke up early today and I have to go to school and I'm really tired. I hate school :'( . Mom and dad have been acting different these past two weeks and I shrugged at it and walked to school. I got into class and we had a new teacher his name was...Mr. Agreste. He was going to be our new fashion teacher.
A/N:
Ok ok yes I might of changed this plot story but don't worry more drama is about to come 😉
Adrien's POV:
I've finally found her...Luna Coffaine Cheng. Marinette and Lukas' only daughter. She's beautiful just like her mother. That day that Luka found me and Marinette I was put in jail for 10 years and I just got out because my father Gabriel Agreste had enough money to get me out of jail and I've found the location of Luna's school and I didn't think I would actually have her as one of my students but I ended up with her and her mother looks different as I saw her pick up Luna from middle school. Marinette has always been beautiful but her daughter is way more beautiful than her. The thought of thinking about Luna got me....hard.
N/A:
Woahhhh okay Adrien we don't need to know tmi!!