Pt 2~ Lukanette <3

Marinette's POV:
A few days after I met luka a girl from Adrien's fencing class who looked like me but her name was Kagami, I think she was Japanese, Adrien asked her on a date to the ice rink which was my idea because Adrien asked me for advice and to come along with him because he was too shy to be alone with Kagami, so I invited Luka.
* A few hours before*
Marinette's POV:
I was sitting in a circle with Alya, Mylène, Rose, and Juleka...we were talking about Adrien and Kagami and afterwards they were all arguing so I left to the top deck and right there was Luka playing a sad tune on his guitar which were my feelings and I sat to listen.
Luka's POV:
I saw Marinette climb up deck after her friends and my sister started arguing. Her friends and my sister were arguing about someone that Marinette liked and this other girl who I don't know right now...but she was sad and I felt her feelings and played them on my guitar.
*At the ice rink*
Adrien's POV:
I'm glad that Marinette came with me and Kagami on our date I saw Marinette invited Luka...I thought it was cool so she wouldn't feel alone. Then after she tied her skates laces together she tripped and then Luka caught her I was surprised that Luka caught her fall.
Me:
That like 'Luka caught her fall' I feel like Luka listened to Marinette and her new "song" xD ok lets continue...
Marinette's POV:
I didn't notice that I tied my laces together, I was too busy talking to Adrien and then boom I almost fell but Luka caught me on time *phew*