Marinette?

Author's note:
Thanks to @alita alegria for the Lukanette Edit I love it so much!😭💓
Marinette's POV:
It's been 3 months since I've last seen the sun and I've been trapped here in this mansion with Adrien Agreste for 3 horrible months. I missed my daughter...my Luna and Luka I wonder how've they been these past 3 months without me...are they looking for me or not. Adrien has been really desperate to have kids with me and I don't let myself. I protect myself from him and he slaps me every time I disobey him. I want to leave from this hell.
Luka's POV:
I've been looking for Marinette for 3 months and the police have not yet found a clue to what happened after the bar incident and the police has questioned Marinettes best friend Alya and her boyfriend Nino. They said they don't remember what happened to her or what happened to them but they were really sorry. Luna doesn't really know what happened to her mom since she's 3 years old.
*luka's conversation with the police*
Luka:
Hello officer Andrews have you found my girlfriend Marinette Dupian-cheng?!
Officer Andrews:
I'm sorry sir but I will assure you we will find her.
Luka:
When?! When she's dead in a ditch! Or when they killed her and sliced her stomach open to sell her organs?! You need to find her she's been gone for 3 months please! I have a daughter a home and she doesn't know what's going on!
Officer Andrews:
Sir please calm down!
Luka:
When can I calm down when my girlfriend has been missing for 3 months! 3 motherf*cking months! If you don't find her then I will idc the cost I will find my girlfriend with or without your help.
Officer Andrews:
Do you have a piece of clothing of her?
Luka:
Yes...yes of course!
Officer Andrews:
Here give it to me...
Luka:
*gives him the piece of clothing that belong to Marinette*
Officer Andrews:
Thank you...Alice bring the dogs
Alice:
Yes sir!
*they brought police dogs and they sniffed Marinette's clothes and they went running to track down Marinette and they found a place no one expected the Agreste mansion*
Luka's POV:
When I saw where the dogs found her I jumped the gate which was rather small and the police yelled at me to get down but I didn't listen to them and I broke the door down only to find Adrien ready to rape my beloved Marinette and she was trying to push him away and I pushed him off her and I beat the shit out of him now his once "beautiful" face was now blue and purple and the police took me off of him and I went to Marinette and hugged her and she was crying in my arms and saying "thank you thank you thank you so much Luka for saving me!"
Marinette's POV:
I thought I lost hope that no one was going to find me when I heard the door open like it was broken down and Luka saved me from this bastard who tried to rape me and I thanked him and I started to cry.
Luka's POV:
Seeing Marinette in that type of situation I felt bad that those last 3 months she was with that horrible man called an angel Adrien Agreste. I will return her life and she will enjoy her life with me and Luna. I will make her forget about everything she's been through. I will make her forget...

Welp! That's all for today well thanks for the 3k I'm soo happy!! I'll update next Monday :)) see you babies!! Bug out 🐞🐱