Part 7

A/N edited 18/9/21. Changed some spelling mistakes and righted a character's last name 😬

Bunty woke up and noticed
: 1, she couldn't move as someone was holding her and 2, she wasn't in her house. She looked down and saw an arm wrapped around her waist. She wriggled so she turned over and saw that it was Isaiah holding her. She then realised they both were naked. "Fuck" she swore loudly enough to wake him up.

"Bunty?" He questioned in confusion, it took a moment for him to take in the situation, "oh, fuck"

"Yeah, oh fuck," Bunty said sarcastically moving his arm off of her and pulling the sheet so it covered her body more.

Isaiah grabbed one of the pillows to cover his -thing- before pulling on some trousers. "Bunty, I-"

"Let's just not? Okay? I was in a bad place yesterday" She said calmly.

"Okay," he agreed. He gathered up his clothes and went into the bathroom, allowing her to get changed.

She scrambled to get everything on, Isaiah didn't come back in and he was still in the bathroom. she made her way down the stairs, she didn't mean to lock eyes with Isaiah's father, Jeremiah, and she adverted them quickly, extremely embarrassed especially since he was a preacher.

She rushed out of the door and bustled down the road, not looking back and instead, she looked down in embarrassment. She got stopped by a boy around her age, probably a bit older, "excuse me?" He questioned.

Bunty decided to hear what he had to say, "yes?" She turned to look at him. He was fairly attractive if he changed out of the boyish suit he was wearing.

"Do you know where this address is?" He asked, handing her a piece of paper with the address on it.

She immediately recognised it as Polly's address. "Yeah, it's back that way and down the street on the left," Bunty told him, also deciding not to ask about why he wanted to see Polly.

"Thank you, miss..?"

"Bunty Adams" she smiled, "what's your name?"

"Michael Johnson," he said, "well, thank you again, Bunty" he then left towards the address.

Bunty scurried down the road and onto a different one. She then accidentally knocked into someone, "sorry" she immediately apologised, she looked up and saw Polly. They both froze when they realised that each other were in last night's clothes.

"Let's not talk about this, yeah?" Bunty said, forgetting to tell her about the boy, Michael, that was going to her house.

"Agreed," she said, nodding at her before walking away. Bunty did the same, sneaking back into her house and changing her clothes. She found out that she still had the spare cigarette that Isaiah had given her the previous night, after she changed her clothes, she went downstairs and luckily her parents weren't down there, she saw Nickel who was shut in the kitchen who greeted her happily, she gave her some food and topped off her water bowl as she looked around for a lighter, she didn't find one but she found a matchstick instead which she used to light the cigarette. She sighed in relief once she took the first drag, it felt as if her stress went away, that was until her parents came in after hearing her bustling around and then smelling smoke.

"Bunty," Her father said happily, pulling his daughter into a hug, happy that she was home safe, her mother, on the other hand, frowned deeply once she saw the cigarette in her hand.