Part 29

Everyone surrounded the table in the middle of Charlie's yard, waiting for Tommy to tell them the plan, Bunty stood next to Finn, holding his hand reassuringly.

Even though they weren't 100% how they were before the ~incident~ they tried their best to forget and forgive. Sometimes their actions were forced but they still did care deeply for one another. They still loved each other.

"All right," Thomas said, catching everyone's attention. "At midday today, Arthur will be here. 47 Artillery Square. Like a goat, sign up for the fucking saga, eh, Arthur?"

"Yeah, right" Arthur agreed.

Thomas said a bit more of the plan when Charlie came over, passing everyone guns, "there are two ways into Artillery Square, one here, on the towpath, and here, Navigation Street." He pointed at each place on the map," Finn, take a rifle. You and Bunty'll be here, covering the towpath. Most likely they will come down Navigation Street." He went on to tell where everyone was going to go and the group disbanded.

At the designated time Bunty and Finn went to the towpath like they were told. They stayed there, not seeing anything when Finn nudged her, "him," he said, "looks suspicious"

They peered over the ledge, watching him carefully, ducking down whenever they thought he was going to look in their direction. "He definitely looks suspicious" she whispered.

Finn aimed and cocked his rifle. Two men were with them, "Finn, he looks like he's getting married-"

"Fuck, it's a trap. Take this" he shoved his rifle in Bunty's arms, "go to Michael, he's in trouble", he told her before he sprinted away.

"Fucks sake," Bunty groaned, carrying both of the guns, she dumped both on the way before rushing into the hospital. "Michael!" Bunty shouted, running through the halls, she came to a brief stop once she saw the blood-splattered walls and the two dead Blinders lying dead on the floor, "Michael?" She ran into his room after shooting the lock with her pistol as it was locked and saw him struggling to get onto his bed. "Michael," she said in relief, rushing over to him and helping him up, "Luca? Did he come here?"

"He did," Michael said.

"We all thought you'd be dead" Bunty pulled the man into a hug, apologising when he winced in pain.

Thomas, Arthur, Johnny and Finn all come running in, Thomas came over to Michael and questioned him about what happened. Bunty stood by the window, guarding it like Finn was with the other one.

They stayed there until Polly and Thomas sat down with Michael and basically told them to "fuck off"

They went back home. "You know, Finn. We really do need our own house" she commented as she rocked Charles in her arms, trying to get him to go to sleep.

"I know we do," Finn told her, hugging her from behind and kissing her neck.

"I am literally holding a child, Finn. Stop-" the word "stop" turned into a soft moan. "Finn!" She managed to get away from him," ever since you fucked that whore, you've turned into a right horny bastard" she told him before going upstairs to put Charlie to bed.

"You said you wouldn't mention that again" he yelled up the stairs.

"I know, but it's true."

"Don't you want to fuck me, Bunty?" He asked.

"Fucking hell, of course, I do, it's the only thing that's been on my mind since we were married but you always choose the worst moments to do it" she sighed.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"May's in Small Heath?" Bunty exclaimed to Lizzie.

"Yes, she is, somewhere," she said, clearly not interested.