Part 34

"Are you sure the dogs will be okay on the journey to May's?" Bunty asked, looking at the four dogs on the backseat of the car, all with their tongues lolling out of their mouths.

"They'll be fine" Finn waved it off. The two of them had spent a solid hour saying goodbye to everyone necessary as they prepared for their one-month holiday/ really late honeymoon. They both agreed that they'd go to May's for a week and spend the rest of the holiday in New York and perhaps go to other states as well while they were there.

"What if they are sick?"

"Bunty" Finn said softly, cupping her cheek and making her look at him. "The dogs will be fine, you'll be fine and I'll be fine. Stop worrying and enjoy our extremely late honeymoon, okay?"

"Okay," she agreed, kissing him. "Start driving then"

Finn chuckled and they drove to May's house. It took them almost half of the day to find her mansion-like house, they had took a wrong turning and then they had to take a detour because a road was flooded.

They made it to the house at around three o'clock. "Bunty, Finn, you're finally here" May greeted, pulling Bunty into a hug first and then Finn, she then petted each of the dogs as they came tumbling their way over. "I've prepared the surprise for you two" May winked at Bunty.

"That sounds weird, Bunty, what have you two planned?" Finn looked at her.

"No, I'm not telling you but you'll be very happy" she told him with a smile. "Now close your eyes"

Finn closed his eyes but kept peeping, so May took off her scarf and gave it to Bunty to wrap around his eyes, "I said no peeking" she told him, tightening the scarf.

They walked to the stables and Finn was told to sit on a chair whilst May helped Bunty onto one of the horses. "Take off the scarf" Bunty called out.

"Fucking hell, you're on a horse and you look happy about it" Finn exclaimed, coming over and stroking the horse's nose.

"I learnt so we can do something you enjoy," she told him.

"Who gave you lessons?" He asked as he got on top of the other horse May brought over.

"Bonnie Gold" Bunty told him, "that's where I kept sneaking off to, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but firstly, I thought you'd kill Bonnie, secondly, I wanted it to be a surprise"

"I love you," Finn told her, going closer to her and kissing her, "this is a great surprise, now you can show me what you could do"

"I'd love to" Bunty smiled, making the horse trot. She then whistled to the dogs, making them run towards them.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

The week at May's seemed to fly by, them spending every moment together, riding the horses every day and helping May race them, well, Finn helped race them and Bunty cheered them on. They walked the dogs in the countryside, they partook in amorous activities every chance they got.

"May, make sure you or someone walks the dogs for at least an hour a day or like leave them running around or something? And call the Shelby Company in New York if there are any problems, okay?"

"Bunty, I know, we've been over this last night" May chuckled, "go have fun, you've still got another two weeks to enjoy yourselves"

She shooed Finn into the car and pulled Bunty to the side, "I expect some mini you and Finn's crawling around the place"

"May!" Bunty gasped, "we're not planning on having any children any time soon," Bunty told her.

"Not by the sounds of it last night," May told her with a cheeky grin.