part 3

*TEET TEET TEET TEET TEE-*

"Argh...noooo,wrong alarm time..should've changed it."i mumbled to myself and just spun around my bed.

"Meow~"my cat,Nina meowed massaging my arm.

"Woah!Nina,when did you came here you fluffball?"i said lifting my cat.

Nina meowed.

"Okay,okay..come on,let's have breakfast."i said putting Nina on the floor and almost walked out of my room.

Just as i almost walk out,and Nina following from behind,i heard my mom's conversation..with a stranger.

"Oh dear,she's very much of a sleepy head..she usually wakes up at 7 am but..i don't know."my mom said as i wanted to hear the stranger's voice carefully..when Nina walked out.

"Nina!Wait-"i whispered.

Nina just walk runs to my mom.

"Oh,this is our cat,her name's Nina."she explained.

"What a very cute cat."the..stranger's voice said.

"Hold on,i'll wake her up."my mom said and was about to walk in my room.

"Oh god why must you come?"i whispered and get in position,as if i'm still sleeping.

"Hijoon,sweetie are you awake?"my mom said as i just close my eyes.

I feel my mom's presence,and my bed sinking deep as i can tell she sat down on my bed.

"Sweetie,i know you're awake."my mom said.

I kept silence.

"Hm..oh my,is that Hwall?"she said.

"Where?"i sat down and looked through the window.

I got tricked and bit my lower lip.I took a peek on my mom and she smiled.

"Sweetie,there's a guest and you should behave as you step out okay?"my mom said as i nodded.

"Now,change your pajamas."my mom said as she walked out of my room.

I sighed and changed my clothes,to a pink sweater and grey shorts.I walked out the room,and the living room i go.As i went to the living room,the stranger...was

Hwall!?

"Hwall,what are you..?"i tried asking as he stood up.

He walked towards my direction,as i tried to step back but i stiffen.He place his hands in his pocket.

"I'm here,to take you out..to walk around the park in this beautiful morning.If you don't mind,and you're free?"he said looooooking straight into my eyes.

I felt my heart skipping a beat and my face heating up a bit.

"Uh,y-yeah s-sure i mean,i'm f-free today um.."i said and looked at my clothes and looked back at him.

"I-is this okay?I mean,okay to wear this?"i ask as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well,if you have fashion taste in the morning,you can change if you want."he said as i thought for awhile.

I pursed my lips while looking away from his eyes and my fingers on my lower lip.I looked at him and took a deep breath.

"Just a moment."i said and ran to my room.

I almost closed my door when Nina came in.Nina jumped on my bed and sat down.

"Okay..Nina,help me out..help me,pick my clothes."i said.