part 12

"So..i'll be going now.I bid all of you goodbyes."i said smiling weakly and bowed..as my body felt weird.

"Yeah..it was really nice meeting you though."Sangyeon said smiling sweetly.

I suddenly felt breathless as i took a deep breath and sighed. Hyunjae notices and paced to me.

"Yah,gwenchana?"he asked.

"Huh?Oh..ne."i said and just smiled when Hyunjae holds my hand and i started to quiver.

"Hm..again for your lies?You are in a hot temper and now you're saying you're fine?Come on,i'm going with you."he said whispering so the others can't hear.

I stayed silent.

"Guys,i'm going to send her.You guys stay at home."Hyunjae said as we started walking.

Now my legs are quivering.

"Hop behind my back."Hyunjae said.

I looked at him weirdly.

"What?Why?"i asked as i almost fell.

I stand straight and Hyunjae scoffed in an annoyed tone.

"I'll carry you like a bride then."he said as i stepped back.

"OK FINE!"i exclaimed and hopped on his back.

"I think your legs are gonna quiver because of my weight."i said as he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Shut up about your weight."

We both became silent and we arrived at the bus stop.

"You DID told your parents about picking you up here?"he asked as i nodded.

"Ne."i responded.

He looked at the other side for awhile and stepped close as he hugged me.I was taken aback by his actions,but hug him back.

"You've been through hard situations that you cannot explain fully.Take care of yourself,just share your problems to me and Jungkook next time if you can't tell it to your parents..cause we'll be there for you."he said as i felt my throat choking as if i would cry any moment.

"Ok..you're a great annoying friend Hyunjae."i said as he chuckled.

We pulled the hug away as he scooted off.

Oh..and what i told him in the room was..

Flashback

Author-nim POV

Hyunjae and Hijoon walked inside Hyunjae's room.Hijoon closed and locked the door as she sighed,not ready to explain it.Hyunjae sat down as he gestured her to sit beside him.Hijoon walked over and sat down beside him.She leaned her back on the wall as well as Hyunjae.

"So..what was it that you've been hiding?"Hyunjae asked.

"Um.."Hijoon took a deep breath and started,

"So,since i was a little girl in kindergarten..i have been friends with boys only..because i tried once talking to a girl..but she makes like i never existed..didn't say where she's going..didn't apologise if she left me all the time..all i heard..was just boy's voices.That moment,was when i first came into kindergarten.So..i came home,my mom and dad's sweet smile plastered on their face..they started asking..my dad asked did you make new friends? i answered ne my mom asked what's her name? I responded happily it's a he,his name was Jeon Jungkook! My mom and dad looked at each other..my mom and dad,was in their mid 20s..so they kinda have angry issues.My mom yelled,
WHO TOLD YOU TO HAVE A FRIEND WHICH IS A BOY?!FIND A GIRL FRIEND TOMORROW!
My dad yelled,
YES!LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!OR NOT YOU'LL BE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!
my eyes started to blur as i ran to my room and locked it..*chuckles* my mind said,
Why is it wrong to have a different gender as a friend?What did my mom went through?
The door was knocked softly multiple times..but i never open.From that day on,i got out of my room and never bid my parents goodbye nor eat..nor do anything with them..but.."Hijoon stopped for awhile and leaned her head on the wall,backing up her tears from falling.

"A few years had passed,and at the age of 10..i apologised my rude behaviour to them for a very long time.They accepted my apology.."Hijoon looked at Hyunjae as their eyes met.

"But,what you said earlier was..?"Hyunjae asked.

"Suffer...i've been suffering of loneliness..pain..sorry..all that i know from that moment,was just..my suffer."

Hijoon finished her sentence.Hyunjae's heart broke almost into half,hearing his friend's dark past because of being friends.Hyunjae only hears sobbing..and hiccups in the now silent room.

"Hijoon..come here."Hyunjae said,as he pulled Hijoon closer to his chest.

He let her sob and he slowly patted her head and rubbed her back at times.

"But still..you didn't let your..emotions to control you once you grew up.Or you did feel sorry,no matter how angry you were because of them."Hyunjae said chuckling as he was about to see Hijoon's face,but she nuzzled on his chest.

Hyunjae felt a bit awkward,but since she's warm in his embrace,he decided to let the situation be.

Back to present

Hijoon POV

My parents came as i sat down and they both looked at me.

"Dear Hijoon,we were so worried!"my mom said kissing my cheeks.

"Haha,i'm really fine."i said giggling.

"Now let's go eat?"my dad recommended.

"Oh sure!"i said.

The car starts to drive and my mom and dad talked about how their business is going to go.While i was just thinking about the consequences,and the past while staring out the car window.I sighed everytime when i remembered those hard things that happened to me.

*KAKAO🎶*

I checked and it was from Jungkook.I smiled and looked on what he texted me.

Kookie🐰

Kookie🐰
Yo!Where are you??

You
Yo!Well um..i'm going to eat
with my parents..why???😮

Kookie🐰
Oh.........well umm,nothing.
Just checking if you're okay

You
Um..okay??you okay
Kookie??r u sick??

Kookie🐰
Well,i was actually wondering..

You
????

Kookie🐰
If you still like hwall

....why would he ask that?..
Wait..don't tell me...
HE HAS A CRUSH ON ME?!?!!

(SHITTY CHAPTER SO PLEASE ENJOY AND VOTE AND BLESS Y'ALL GOOD MORNING/NIGHT!❤💘💝💞💞💗💖💕💓🌹)
Help meh correct my grammar