part 11

*basic bell alarm*

I woke up and saw Nina beside me purring while sleeping.

"Aigoo,kiyowo."i said and rubbed Nina.

I closed the alarm and sat down while i stretch.

"Yesterday's dinner was gre-"

"I know right?"

I flinched and look..

"Hwall?!I thought you were-"i said but he cupped my mouth.

"Shh,i got in here secretly."he said looking at me in the eyes.

"Yeah,secretly it is."a voice said as Hwall stopped cupping my mouth.

We both looked over and it was Kevin.

"Hwall,i'm a morning person.So,i saw you sneaking inside Hijoon's room..so it's not a secret idiot."Kevin said and Hwall scoffed while looking at Kevin.

"Hm,someone's embarassed."i said about to laugh when Hwall looked at me and i just fake cough and looked away.

"Now get out Hwall.Hijoon told me yesterday that she wants to exercise this morning and you know girls need to change their outfits."Kevin said raising his eyebrows.

"..yeah!Go Hwall!"i said and stood up running towards the bathroom.

I closed the door and leaned on the door while sighing.I listened and some chats were unheard clearly in my ears,and the door closes.I took a small peek and was shocked of Nina in front of my door.

"Oh my god..Nina,scratch my door if there's someone like last time okay?"i said and Nina scratched my door.

"WHAT?!"i exclaimed whispering and checked out.

.............no one?

"..why did you scratch my door?There's no one...don't tell me you saw a ghost."i said and closed the bathroom door.

I showered and just think about alot of things.

IT WAS REAL???
What was real?
You know the....KI..SS??

My two braincells starts talking.

Damn don't be dumb,THAT LAST NIGHT OF A KISS.
Ohhhhhh that shi-

*scratch scratch*

My mind...was scattered.

NOW WHO TF IS IN MY ROOM?

I showered quickly and wore my red hoodie and dark blue tights with white stripes and got out.My eyes met..with Younghoon.

"Oh,Younghoonie what are you doing here?"

"..oh my god,i forgot Hwall's not here.No wonder there's a cat.Sorry for disturbing you Hijoon."he said and bowed as he smiled at me and left.

...my what a cute prince.

I smiled to myself and looked at my cat as it was looking at me.

"..no,don't think about it."i said and my cat blinked its eyes slowly,stating i love you.

"Aww i love you too little baby."i said as i nuzzle my nose with Nina and saw a figure at the door.

I looked over...HWALL?!

"H-hwall,how long have you been standing there?"i asked and put Nina on the floor.

"Since the moment you nuzzled your  nose with Nina..how about me?"he said and pulled me by the arm.