part 15

"Argh my tummy."i groaned.

"Yah,you just ate?"Jungkook said while playing with his phone.

"I know..but it hurts."

"Maybe your month?"

"...gotta check."

🙂

Yep..he was right.

I got out and sighed.

"Was i right?"

"Yeah you were.So i'm having cramps and not stomach ache."

I lied down and covered my eyes with my forearm because of the light.

"Poor baby."he said while patting my head.

"Should we go to the arcades?"i said checking the time and it was 1.30 a.m.

"Do you?"he said looking at me.

"Umm.."i stared at him for too long.

He raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know."

☄🌠☄

"MWOHASEYO?MWOHASEYO?"it repeated cotinously.

"AISH HYUNJAE SHUT UP!"i shouted my face on my pillow.

"Yah,Yang Hijoon,its 8 a.m. and you know that the arcades close at 12 today?"Hyunjae said rising me up from lying down.

"..in which it closes early than the usual."Jungkook completed Hyunjae's sentence.

"..fine.Now get out."

💫

"Finally,she's done."Jungkook said as i got out of the room.

I wore a red velvet crop top,a black short skirt and i tied up my hair to two ponytails on both sides of my head.

All three boys looked at me..a staring?

"..what?..anyways,let's go."i got near the door.

I got out of my house and then waited for them to come out.They all got out and we started going out.

9.40 a.m.

"You know you shouldn't have worn like that."Jungkook said as i was at the corner of the arcades.

"..yup,i felt drunk although i wasn't LITERALLY drunk at my house..i just literally thought on what to wear,and my dumb brain says to wear this and i regretted it."i said slamming my head on the wall multiple times.

I regretted because some guys tried touching me..and at times it was Hwall.SJKZNSKWKDKRJDJSJRFJ.

"Jungkook,lets go to my house now."

"But your house is like 3 blocks away!And its a far and a long way."he said sighing in laziness.

I glared at him and..bad mood because of my period..great.