part 10

(If you look at the picture btw,it is actually moving..it's the river-ish water that is moving)

"Thank you!"me and Hyunjae said seperately.

We paid the taxi and the taxi drove off as i sighed while looking at his house.

"Hm..come to think of it.."Hyunjae said as i looked at him.

"..what?"

"Nothing let's get inside."

I stepped on his long a§ ride of stairs.He knocked on the door and no one was responding.I rang the door bell and the door creaked open.Before he could show himself,i hid myself behind Hyunjae.

"Oh Hyunjae,what took you so long?We've been waiting for minutes that felt like centuries to eat dinner with you."one of his friend said.

"Oh okay.Anyways,i have a guest but she's shy."he said and pushed me gently from his back.

I started to face his friend.

"Uh,h-hello.I'm Yang Hijoon."i said bowing as he bowed too.

"I'm Kevin nice to meet you Hijoo-"

"Ahhh let me in first."Hyunjae said pushing Kevin and got in.

"Well,that's kinda rude for him to do that."i said as Kevin looked at me and i looked at him as well.

"Anyways,what brings you here?"Kevin asked leaning on the door.

"Oh uh,my parents won't be coming home this week.So Hyunjae told me to stay at his house that includes your house too for the rest of this week."i explained.

"Ohhh,and i see you brang a furry friend over too."he said looking at Nina who is inside the carriage.

"Yeah,i can't leave my pet anyways."i said as Kevin took the carriage.

"Ah Kevin,you don't need to-"

"I insist."

He said smiling at me and walked inside,as i stood coldly outside in a complete dumbfounded situation.I then stepped inside.

I was in awe as i look around

"Hm?Who is this?"

I looked and saw someone eating.I smiled and bowed.

"Uh,h-hello i'm Yang Hijoon."i introduced myself.

"..i'm Chanhee but just call me NEW."he said and walked to the sofa.

"Uh,Kevin.."

"Yeah?"

"How many people is in this house?"

"Uh..12 including me,but now its 13 since you're here."

12 WHAT THE F-

"Kevin!..who is she?"