part 16

What crap is he talking.

"I can't do that i don't even like or love you."i stated.

He rose up and looked at me..and i DO NOT like that look in his eyes.

"Oh,now you're gonna do it yourself?"i said completely giving up.

"Well i had to."

What the hell?HAD?!

"You HAD to?Really?"i wrapped my arms around my chest.

"Since you can't."

"Ohohooo mister you're too confident."

"Well do you want to know the history?"

"..Well yes,but not in THIS way to just know.I mean like,its unecessary."

He then copied my pose as we just stared at each other.

"How do you talk?"

"With my mouth?"

"That's why.Because i'll be using my mouth to tell you about the history right?"

"But you just told me about it earlier without even kissing right?"

"Yeah i know.But i'm exhausted talking."

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.

"Then you should drink some water instead of going on with me.What kind of mind."i muttered the last sentence and stood up to take my water bottle.

"Here-"i spun but was pulled by the waist.

The bottle almost slipped from my hand.

"Since you can't,why don't i?"

We again pulled in like last time.

This isn't the moment,i swear..this is just a

Dream

-🌠-

I woke up without opening my eyes while feeling some stings on my poor..lips.

AISH HWALL.

I opened my eyes and damn was i close to the man that tortured my lips last night.Very close i swear to god.

"YAH YANG HIJOON!HEO HYUNJOON!"the door banged alot of times.

I tried standing up but this man's grip on my waist was a complete sh-..it's annoying.As if,my hands was on his chest and his white blouse button..it was one time unbuttoned.
(I forgot what you call it*the clothes 😂)

IHOPEIDIDN'TDOTHAT.

"Hwall..Hwall.."i called his name softly while shaking him gently.

He took a deep breath and i thought he was gonna answer something but instead he pulled me more closer.

"Ahhh no no no no.."i whispered repeatingly.

"Scared?"

I looked down because he was looking at me.

"Um,you ruined my life last night.You ruined my innocent lips?You ruined my peaceful moment?"i blurted.

"Sorry,sorry,sorry.."he muttered..repeatingly while rubbing my head and kissed my head.