part 14

"Sweetie..me or your father will send you some needed money..please don't misunderstood that we left you at the end,because it was your choice."she said kissing my forehead.

"We still love you so much daughter..and you know that."my dad stated hugging me brushing my hair.

They both cried a bit and left.

"Goodbye."i said.

I spun back.

"But you divorced and told Jungkook and Hyunjae to take me with one of them..so you actually do want me to leave."i said in a low but clear voice..for them to hear.

The door closes.

Hyunjae and Jungkook already went home..so its me and Nina now.I kneeled down to Nina and brushed her fur.I chuckled on how adorable she was.

"You really love your cat do you?"

I was shock by the sudden stranger voice.I looked behind..SKANZJDJXNSJEODKFC HWALL?!

"H-wall,how did you-"

"Get in?Someone left your house and didn't lock..and Hyunjae told me and the others everything that happened to you.So..i volunteered to stay with you?"

💖💕💘❤💝💞💗

"O-oh..y-you can borrow my parents room if you want-"

He pulled me by the arm causing me to come close to him.

"I want to accompany you when you sleep..so we'll sleep together."

I snatched my arm away.I got inside while Nina followed and i quickly locked the door.

"*sigh*..Nina,accompany me as a 3.0..i am NOT going to let that..BOY only to accompany me!"i whispered.

"......meow~"

"Aigoo good girl."i said hugging and brushing Nina.

"Hey are you done talking with your cat?You can talk to me too!"

"Tch.'hey are you done talking with your cat you can talk to me too'."i mocked while lifting Nina.

I opened the door as i letted Hwall in.

"Okay...so this is my room."

"Our room."

"Ew you won't stay here for so long,just one night."

"I hope you're warm."

..what???What does he mean-

"By the way,i'm going to shower."he said as i quickly paced out of the room with Nina and closed the door.

"He is not gonna pUULL MEEE-"

I raised my voice by his hand grabbing my wrist and pulled me inside the room..well shi-

"Its okay,you can stay here.I can change my clothes in the bathroom byeontae."

😾

"What..did you just call me?"

"Byeontae."