part 6

2 pm

Right now,i'm inside of a cafè with Jungkook and Hyunjae...and Nina is at a place where you put pets for awhile.We kept on laughing and..sh-ting ourselves.But,something feels..odd.It feels like..eyes.

I looked around while Jungkook and Hyunjae was talking about their stuff..not really crazy looking around but sneakingly look around.Thinking,who's eyes is here?

"Yah,Noojih what are you doing?"Hyunjae asked as i looked at him.

"Oh..uh,nothing really.Just,liking this place."i said looking at the ceiling.

"Oh,weirdo."Jungkook said and sipped his coffee.

"WHAT?!"i said hitting Jungkook's arm.

"What?You really seem weird today,are you on your month?"he asked as i scoffed.

"Uh,excuse me boy?That was a few weeks ago so skkrrrttt."i said in english and they both laughed.

"Hey,i'm good in english,so don't fight yourself,with me."Hyunjae said.

"Hmm,still no good."i said and Jungkook laughed almost falling off his chair.

"No no,don't-"Hyunjae said but suddenly stopped.

"What?"i said looking at the back.

"I don't know what to say anymore."he said and we all laughed.

"Jungkook,do you still remember how to breathe?"i ask as he took deep breaths.

"Yeah,yeah..i'll go to the restroom."he said and Hyunjae stood up.

"Me too,let's go."Hyunjae said and they both walked away.

As they left,my braincells started talking.

I AM FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE RIGHT NOW.Should i check around or something?

I finally did what my braincell said.I looked around the shop,looking if eyes were in my direction..none,of them.

I looked at the front and saw..Hwall?

"Ah Hwall,when did you came?"i said thinking if i should run away.

"A while ago..or maybe it's just that i work here?"he asked as i realised.

Right..The Boyz Cafè.

"And i see you're with Hyunjae and Jungkook just now.It's weird Hyunjae doesn't work,right?"he said looking at me..with sparkly eyes?

"Ahah,yeah..why are you looking at me like that?Did something good happened?"i asked and he nodded and stood up and went close to me.

"What,what?"i said and he stood me up.

"It was yesterday."he whispered.

"Uhh,what about yesterday?Did you found someone that uh,made you feel great,until today?"i asked as he looked at me for awhile and just walked off.

"Y-yah,Hwall.."i mumbled.

"Noojih~"Hyunjae said hugging me from the side.