part 20 (xtra chapter 💕)

"Well..this is 'our' house now."i said and removed the key from the manga.

We both walked in and i turned while walking backwards to look at his face.He was just looking around the house and we stopped walking.

"You should pack your bags,i have bought a house for us."he said and looked at me.

"..W-what?Y-you bought a new..house?"

"Do you expect me for lying sweetheart?"

"Well i didn't say you are.I'm just shook because of it."i rolled my eyes at him and walked to my room.

I heard him chuckled and started packing up.

"You seem mad..are you?"

"Do i look like i am?"

"That's why i asked."

"..Now get out of my room."i pushed him.

"Why?Your-"

"Ey shut up now this is girls business."i put my hands on both side of my waist.

We were both standing face to face and a bit closer than we usually would be.

He chuckled again and stepped closer.

"Get packing okay?Tell me when its done."he said in a soft tone and rubbed my head as he left my room.

💘

Again,KSNXNDXSJDJ.

I quickly packed my things and after constantly 10 minutes i was done.I rushingly took my bags..but took my last glance inside my room.

"Well..i'm gonna miss my y/a home."
(y/a = your age)

I opened the door to see Hwall sitting down at the sofa.

"You're gonna miss this house?"he looked at me and smirk as he stood up walking slowly close to me.

"Pfft,of course.I've been living here my whole life."

I just looked at him in the eyes,maintaining the eye contact.

"Wow,you're good at eye contacts."

"Hm,i can't tell if you are too."

He stopped very close to me as i just look at him in the eyes.

"But you're not good in contacting with lips like i do."

"Ew get away.Okay,let's go since i'm literally done."i walked away.

~~~