New recruit

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Hello? Is it still closed here?" Bendy asked as we walked into the empty store. I saw Sheba and Felix setting up shop.
  "Nah, we just opened. Come on in!" Sheba said. Felix looked up, noticing us.
  "Hey (Y/n)! And hey! Bendy was it?" Felix asked. Bendy's face lit up, and his tail wagged happily behind him. I chuckled at his cuteness, seeing Felix walk over.
  "Hey! It's you, Felix was it? Heh, just kidding, I already know ya." Bendy said, trying to play it cool. He held out a fist, which Felix did a fist bump with. Felix looked to me, and gave me a hug. He stepped back, and Bendy pulled me down to his level.
  "Does he have the claw mark from his book?" He asked, and I thought about it.
  "If my memory serves me right, yeah." I answered, and he returned to his fanboy state.
  "So how can I help ya?" Sheba asked, and Bendy then remembered why he came here.
  "Oh, ummm, Miss Betty sent me to ask if you finished the posters she asked for." He said, and Sheba smiled.
  "Yup, sure did! Hey Feel, ya got something on your face there." Sheba said, walking away. Felix felt, then pulled his shirt up to wipe it, revealing the famous claw mark. Bendy. exe has now stopped.
  "Is that scar from your fight with..." Bendy said, trailing off.
  "The fire tiger? Sure is!" Felix answered. It was cool to see it, and it almost matched the one on me. They blabbered on about Felix's books, and I heard the door open. Boris walked in, smiling when he saw me. Bendy began to jump up and down, losing his cool by fanboying. I giggled, thinking of how cute he was like this.
  "Hey Bendy! Betty said I'd find you here. Is everything ready?" Boris asked, walking up to the fanboy.
  "Yup! I just offered to help her out. After that we'll be on our way." Bendy replied. Boris noticed Felix, and I walked closer, sitting in the seat next to Bendy.
  "Am I seeing things, or is that Felix?" Boris asked, and Bendy looked excitedly at his bro.
  "Don't question it bro, everything is real!" Bendy replied, tail wagging crazily once again.
  "Oh, someone's gotta crush~" I teased, poking Bendy's side with my tail. He blushed, shrugging.
  "Well I wouldn't mind going gay for someone like him." He whispered, and I held back my laughter.
  "Wait, what?" Boris said, snickering. Bendy blushed more, looking to his brother while laughing slightly.
  "Psh, c'mon dude don't take that out of context." Bendy said. Boris held a hand over his mouth, laughing.
  "What can I possibly take from that then?" Boris said, and we kept laughing. After they calmed down, Boris pulled out the map.
  "So, Bendy. I've noticed some changes in our map. Locations seem to be bigger and more clear, you think..." Boris said, trailing off. I looked at the map, seeing it blank, as it was before.
  "That we're getting close? Could be." Bendy finished.
  "Let's just look at it when we get back to our room." Boris said, and Bendy gave him a look.
  "Just open it here bro, no one but us can see it anyway." Bendy said. I looked up from the two, seeing Felix listening in. He started to walk over, and I moved to let him see.
  "Yup! It sure looks different! This is clearly near the "Bulk Mountains". The piece is just around it." Bendy said, and my ears perked up at the name of the mountain.
  "This map truly is-" Boris started to say.
  "MAGICAL!" Felix yelled, looking at the blank map in awe. The two jumped, not noticing that he was there before.
  "Do you by chance mean "the Ink Machine piece" by the word "piece"? And this map must be the map from above, I can't believe it's real! It is really blank! Oh sorry! I got carried away...." Felix said, his adventure side was showing. Bendy blushed slightly, obviously swooning for the fact that his idol knows everything.
  "How did you come up with all that, sir?" Boris asked, confused.
  "Quite a strange discovery in the town's nearby casino. Let's just say I found a secret message, and spent ages deciphering it." Felix said, and my ears layed back, eyes widened in surprise. I knew that casino, even if it's name wasn't said.
  "Even after that, it seemed risky to tell the world of such a thing, it's just hard to believe. Not to mention how much of a touchy subject the ink illness is... That's why I didn't include it in any of my books. I can't believe you're the chosen ones! It must feel awesome to feel like heros!" Felix continued. Bendy pointed to himself, beginning to stutter.
  "H-heros?" He sputtered out.
  "Maybe I'm being overly nosey, but you know, I can really offer you some help by joining you on this quest. I know my way around "Mount Bulk" like the back of my hand! So what do you say?" Felix asked.
  "That would be-" Bendy started to say, but got pulled back by Boris.
  "Excuse them for a second, Feel." I said, extending my wing to give them some privacy. The boys talked under their breath, I just kept my wing up, tapping the chair lightly. I felt a hand push my wing, and I dropped it down. Bendy ran to Felix, telling him he could go along with us. Felix got ready, then we made our way to Betty's, having the posters she needed. She was giving piano lessons when we walked in.
  "Heya Bendy-Boo, did ya get 'em?" She asked, getting up.
  "Sure did!" Bendy replied, handing them over. Felix waved, and Betty waved back.
  "Thanks, big boy!" Betty said, carrying the posters off.
  "No prob! Hey, Mr.Felix, while we're here would you like to have a drink? It's on me!" Bendy asked Felix.
  "Oh, no need young man!" Felix replied. Then he had that face... Oh no not again.
  "Besides, the only thirst I have... Is the thirst for adventure!" He said, striking a pose. I groaned, shaking my head.
  "Gotta admire his enthusiasm!" Boris said, Bendy agreed. Soon after, we met up with my bros so we could introduce Felix and get our stuff from the hotel.
  "Who's that with ya?" Cuphead asked, cigarette in his mouth. Felix grabbed the rim of his hat, like he always does when introducing himself.
  "Archeologist, adventurer, and writer Felix the cat! Pleasure to meet you!" Felix said. Bendy had a smug look, but I didn't question.
  "He joined us, deal with it." Bendy said, walking into the hotel.
  "He means if you don't mind!" Boris said right after. I walked up to Cuphead, nowing that disapproving look.
  "Your so called "friends" is inviting shmucks into the gang without consulting us!" He whispered.
  "They know what they're doing." I said, and he huffed, knowing not to argue with me. Bendy came walking out of the hotel, tossing Boris his bag. I heard Boris tell Felix about Bendy's illness, and the poor cat held a saddened look.
  "All set Mr. Felix!" Bendy said. And on the road we went.