Strippers

(Idk if this is actually part of the storyline,          but it's too funny not to put in. I saw this   stripper AU comic here on Wattpad, and I had the idea to add it in. So here we go!)

                             (Y/n)'s POV

  "Ey! A strip club! Looks like we're ditchin' Wolfie for a bit!" Cuphead said, and I forehead slapped myself.
  "Whatever." Boris said. Felix patted his back.
  "It's okay Boris, I'll keep you company. I ain't interested in this stuff." Felix said.
  "Hell no dude! They say it has stripper guys as well." Bendy grumbled.
  "Who cares?" Cuphead retorted.
  "Still not worth it." Bendy said, turning around.
  "Wuss." Cuphead said.
  "Shut up!" Bendy groaned.
  "Good boy." Felix said, patting the demons head softly. Mugman had a face of relief, which I giggled at. A second later, Bendy came back, which Cuphead chuckled at.
  "Ya ready Bends?" Cuphead asked. Bendy groaned as a yes.
  "You comin' too, sis?" He asked me. I nodded, following them in. Bendy soon got rejected by a woman, as I was trying hard not to laugh at. He had this super derpy face as he saw the strippers, and I was dying of laughter.
  "Told ya you'd like it here dude!" Cuphead said. As we walked towards the bar, I stripper came up to us, saying hi. The other two freaked out, as I blushed madly. He looked exactly like Bendy. I stared at the hot little stripper as the boys pulled me away, taking me to the bar. We sat down, and I looked at Bendy, seeing him holding his temples.
  "That was fuckin' weird, dude." Cuphead said.
  "You could say that again." I said, still blushing madly. Cuphead smirked at me, and I glared back.
  "I need a fuckin' drink." Bendy said, now rubbing his temples.
  "Excuse me?" Cuphead said, getting the bartender's attention. He turned around, and my eyes widened. He looked exactly like Cuphead. I began to laugh hysterically as Cuphead's expression became like Bendy's. He ordered them drinks, and I didn't get anything.
  "Here you-" the bartender said, sounding like Cuphead too.
  "Shut up please!" My brother said. I giggled. Bendy was then encountered by a very slutty looking Felix. I knew it wasn't him, because he would never dress this way. I watched, disgusted by it all, Cuphead was too. Bendy eventually got back up in his chair, blushing harder than I was before. I looked up to the poles, trying to see anyone that caught my eye. My eyes widened at what I saw.
  "Oh. My. God. Why." I said, seeing myself on the pole. She was wearing a sexy red see through skirt, where as I being a dragon, wore no clothes at all. She had some amount of makeup on, making her look pretty. I would have said that she was pretty, but it was me. My brother and Bendy looked up, hearing my reaction. I looked to Cuphead, seeing his face bright red in embarrassment at seeing a stripper version of me. He averted his eyes, not wanting to see anymore of that. Bendy was beet red, not taking his eyes away as he swooned slightly. My face turned red at his reaction, and we all looked away, taking another drink. A few minutes later I looked up, regretting it immediately. The sight I saw was the bartender version of my brother holding the stripper Bendy, and they were hardcore making out. Cuphead and Bendy noticed too, and my bro got up, aiming a shot at the two.
  "That's it! I'm killing you fuckers!" Cuphead yelled. I grabbed his coat, pulling him away.
  "Dude, it's not worth it!" I said, beginning to drag him along.
  "Let's just get out of here before I throw up." Bendy groaned, walking towards the door. We were stopped by a female looking version of Bendy, and I groaned, wanting this to end.
  "Bendy! What are you doing? What's with this getup? We have to get ready!" She said. She wrestled Bendy into some clothes, somehow getting makeup on him in the process.
  "Come on!" She screamed, pulling him away. Cuphead and I were incredibly confused, but I ran after the poor demon. Cuphead followed, running up to Bendy.
  "I can't see shit! Cuphead, (Y/n)! Get me out of here!" He yelled, flailing his arms around. I picked up the demon, walking as fast as my sore ankle would allow.
  "Sorry toots! We'll be taking this!" Cuphead said, following me.
  "SECURITY!" She yelled, and we ran faster. We quickly took him to the one person bathroom, going to wash him off.
  "Will you-" I went to say, but Cuphead took Bendy from me, dunking him in the now full sink.
  "Already on it!" He said. He cleaned Bendy, and I realized that we had lost his other clothes. I blushed as I realized he may have to walk around in boxers and no top. He set Bendy on the floor, and said demon shook most of the water out of his hair. It floofed up, and I giggled.
  "Good as new!" I said as Bendy glared at Cuphead. He pulled off his shirt, and pants, leaving him in his boxers. I blushed, hiding my face with my wings.
  "Cuphead! Give him your coat or something! He's bare!" I screeched, and the boys laughed. I heard rustling, then an okay to look. Bendy was now wrapped in Cuphead's coat, and as he took a step forward, he fell to the floor. I went over, picking him up.
  "(Y-y/n), what are you doing?" Bendy asked.
  "You can't walk in his coat, so I'm carrying you." I said, blushing slightly. Cuphead chuckled, and I whipped him with my tail.
  "Ow!" He yelp, rubbing where I'd hit him. We walked along, looking for the gang. We saw them sitting on a bench, eating some snacks. I set Bendy down as we made it to them, knowing Boris had another change of clothes for his bro. He took the coat off, and I once again covered my eyes with my wings.
  "Don't ask." I heard Bendy say gruffly as the others giggled. I felt a hand tap my wing, and I lowered them.
  "Ready for our great adventure?" Felix asked.
  "Hell yeah!" I said, and we went on our way.