Sing me to sleep

(Y/n)'s POV

"Who's ready for dinner?!" Mugman yelled, and I suddenly realized how hungry I was.
"Everyone I'm sure." Felix said. Mugs and Boris got food ready, when Felix came to me.
"I need to check on your hip." He said. I nodded, and Bendy came over, holding Felix's first aid kit. Bendy rewrapped his tail around mine, something that's been comforting to me since he did it. Felix cut off the bandages he had on me, looking at the gash. I heard a sharp breath from the boys, and looked at my hip. It matched Felix's, on my right hip and everything, but it was gross with dirt.
"Hand me the peroxide, Bendy." Felix said. Bendy did, and Cuphead walked over. He had the same expression as the other two, not being able to imagine how much it hurt.
"Hey, at least I match you now, Felix." I said as he poured the cold liquid on my hip. Felix smiled a bit, then went back to a focused state. Bendy went down to my foot, poking it lightly. I clenched my foot, groaning.
"Sorry (Y/n)!" He apologized.
"It's okay, it is just incredibly sore." I said. Felix wiped my hip, cleaning it completely.
"I'm gonna need you to stand on last time, alright?" He said, helping me up. I nodded, and Bendy let me lean on him as Felix carefully wrapped me up. They sat me back down, and Felix went to my wing.
"I'm sorry I keep putting you in pain, but can you extend your wing? I need to assess the damage done." Felix said, and I nodded. Before I did, Bendy sat behind me on a taller rock, petting my spikes. I opened my wing, making me cry out in pain. I breathed heavily, tears pouring down my face as I held it there. Cuphead looked at me sadly, then Bendy came around, pressing his forehead to mine.
"Shh, shh, it's okay. I know you're in pain, but this will stop soon, shh." Bendy coaxed quietly, rubbing small circles on my neck and cheeks. I calmed down some, tears still falling from my pain. Felix poked and prodded at my wing, adjusting things.
"Alright, you can close it. Good news is it'll heal in a day or two. Bad news is that you still can't fly for a bit." Felix explained, and I huffed, remembering the first time I broke this wing.
"So you're "grounded" again, gee (Y/n), can't not stay out of trouble?" Cuphead teased. I laughed at his bad pun, happier now that jokes were going. Bendy groaned, leaning into me.
"What, are you BROKEN by my brother's puns?" I asked him. He groaned again as the others laughed.
"Food's ready!" Boris and Mugs said as they ran over, arms loaded with bowls.

Bendy's POV

I feel bad that I can't remember the battle, and that (Y/n) got so hurt in the process. I can't help but smile at her as she laughed, that beautiful smile coming back. Do I love her? Why is my heart racing when she looks at me with those (eye color) eyes? I wondered about them as a bowl was handed to me. 'I now know I love her, and know that she's shown me that she can be beat down and still smile, I'll fight for her. Water bottles where passed around, when I stood up.
"I want to make a toast, for (Y/n). She showed me today that no matter how much you've been beat down, you can still smile and be happy. I personally am inspired to fight against my illness because of her actions today. I may not remember most of it, but I'm sure as hell that (Y/n) here is a fighter. To (Y/n)!" I said, raising my bottle. The rest did too, including a flustered (Y/n). I sat back down, and she pulled me into a hug.
"That was really nice Bendy. I'm happy that I've inspired you, but you have to me too. Besides my brothers, you've shown me that friends can be family. You got this group together, and I feel it will stay as one, even after this mess. We love each other, and we have each other's backs. Thank you for this, Bendy." She said, and I blushed, taken aback by her words. We ate, loving each and every bite of the food. Once we were done, (Y/n) turned to Felix, a look in her eye.
"Hey Feel, do you have my violin?" She asked. He nodded, reaching in that weird magic bag of his, legit pulling out a violin and bow. She thanked him, taking it.
"Oh, are we gonna do the song?" Mugman asked excitedly.
"If you want to, then yes." She said, checking the tune. He nodded, and she sat in a position to play. Still holding my tail with hers, she lightly thumped the beat. I chuckled at this, the heard her playing.
~Years ago, when I was younger, I kinda liked a girl I knew. She was mine, and we were sweethearts. That was then, but then it's true....~ Mugman began to sing. The rest of us, besides his siblings, dropped jaws in surprise. He had a good voice, steady and light.
~Im in love with a fairytale, even though it hurts, cuz' I don't care if I lose my mind. I'm already cursed.~ He sang. (Y/n) played a tune along with it, swaying slightly. I was in awe at the both of them, and swooning at her ability to play so well.
~Everday, we started fighting, every night, we fell in love. No one else, could make me sadder, but no one else, could lift me high above.~ (Y/n) sang, and I swore I melted a little. Her voice was strong and silky, different from her bro.
~I don't know, what I was doin'. But suddenly, we fell apart. Nowadays, I cannot find her, but when I do, we'll get a brand new start!~ She sang, hitting notes perfectly on both the violin and her voice.
~I'm in love with a fairytale, even though it hurts. Cuz I don't care if I lose my mind, I'm already cursed. She's a fairytale, yeah. Even though it hurts. Cuz' I don't care if I lose my mind, I'm already cursed.~ They sang together, harmonizing perfectly. I clenched her tail in mine, trying not to fall back. I was lovestruck, and everyone knew it except (Y/n), who was playing the last bit of the song. I composed myself while (Y/n) gave Felix the violin back. She looked to me, and apparently my blush didn't go away completely, because she started to laugh.
"You have a wonderful voice, (Y/n)! You too Mugs." I said.
"Thank you!" (Y/n) said. After some silence, I yawned, and the group did soon after me.

(Y/n)'s POV

"I'm goin' to bed, night guys." Boris said, crawling into his sleeping bag. The others decided it was time too, going to their own sleeping bags. I limped to mine, getting in slowly. I put myself on the side that unzipped, unzipping where my wings were. Bendy made sure I was situated, crawling in next to me. We were incredibly close, only inches of space between us. We blushed, but then Bendy came closer, snuggling. My blush darkened, and I wrapped my arms around him, softly petting his head. Suddenly I heard a noise.
"Bendy, are you..... Purring?" I asked, hearing a laugh from Cuphead close by.
"Y-yeah, it kinda happens on it's o-own." He said, flustered. I giggled, pulling him closer. He scooted up, pressing his head into my neck. I pulling the pillow we had farther down, allowing him some comfort. I felt his tail wrap around mine, and his legs slightly wrap around one of mine. An arm flopped over my side, giving it some warmth.
"Hey (Y/n), can you sing us something? It would really help us sleep." I heard Mugman say. The others murmured in agreement, not being able to find sleep in this condition.
"Sure, any requests?" I answered, hearing none. I then thought of the calmest song I could think of, 'Let it go' by James Bay.

Bendy's POV

~From walking home and talkin' loads, seeing shirts in evening clothes with you. From nervous times, to gettin' drunk, to stayin' up, and waking up with you. Now we're slipping at the edge, holding something we don't need. Oh this delusion in our heads is gonna bring us to our knees.~ (Y/n) sang softly, and I relaxed immediately, calmed by her delicate voice and her claws softly petting me.
~So come on, let it go, just let it be. Why don't you be you, and I'll be me. Everything that's broke, leave it to the breeze. Why don't you be you, and I'll be me. And I'll be me.~ She sang, and I heard her brothers snoring softly. I didn't question them, I understood that (Y/n)'s voice was incredibly calming. I shivered, a chill going down my spine as she hit a note. She mistook it for me being cold, and ran a hand down my clothed back, warming it up immediately. I sighed contently, in a daze at her warmth and voice.
~From throwing clothes across the floor, to teeth and claws, and slamming doors at you. If this is all we're living for, why are we doin' it, doin' it, doin' it anymore? I used to recognize myself, it's funny how reflections change. When we're becoming something else, I think it's time to walk away.~ She sang, ending at the chorus. I whimpered slightly, missing that voice instantly.
"Still awake? I'm surprised." (Y/n) said, speaking so quiet that only I could hear. I nodded, unable to find words. I felt her head rest on top of mine, and she sighed.
"Thank you for protecting us today, I'm sorry I couldn't remember what happened." I said, and she gripped me tighter, sucking in a breath.
"You did too, and I thank you for everything you've done today." She said, lightly kissing my head.
"Rest now (Y/n), you deserve it." I said, rubbing a circle shape on her side. She relaxed, sighing slowly.
"You too. Goodnight, Bendy." She said tiredly.
"Goodnight, toots." I said. I could have sworn she muttered 'Love you' under her breath, but I doubted it. I leaned completely into her, rubbing her side till she fell asleep. I then fell asleep myself, having a good dream for the first time in a while.