Picnic

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Our rest wasn't even that long Bendy, we can rest a little longer." Mugman said, concerned for the little demon.
  "Yeah, I need a break myself." Boris said.
  "Let's do it! Break time it is!" I said. Mugman pulled Boris closer to him, wrapping an arm around the wolf.
  "Me and Boris will make ya some delicious mushroom soup! We promised each other we'll make it, and I think this is the best time to do so!" Mugman said happily.
  "Get off... I'm in it only for my bro." Boris said, pushing Mugman off him softly.
  "No need, you guys! I'm not that-" Bendy began to say, getting cut off by the loud growl from his stomach. I chuckled a bit, then stopped when I saw a displeased expression from Felix.
  "Hungry...." Bendy said, blushing in embarrassment. I sat down, Bendy sitting beside me. Felix sat next to Bendy, holding a grumpy expression.
  "Mr. Felix, you don't look too happy. Are you.... Mad at me?" Bendy asked. He huffed, looking away. I heard a sad noise come from Bendy, and I poked Felix's side, silently telling him not to be so rude. Bendy had a sad face, and I butted my head against his, a way of comfort for me. Felix looked to Bendy, a apologetic crossed his features. Felix softly pulled Bendy's face to look at him, wiping the tears that were about to escape.
  "I'm sorry Bendy. I'm not really mad at you. I just don't like it when you hide the truth from us about yourself. I know you still don't trust me, but-" Felix said, and Bendy cut in.
  "N-no! It's not like that at all! I do trust you... I trust you a lot actually. I just want to make a good impression on you. I've always looked up to you, and meeting you was always my dream. And know that I got to know you better.... I realized that you're even better than I imagined." Bendy said. Felix blushed in surprise, looking at Bendy in admiration.
  "Bendy... You don't have to prove anything, kid. You're easily likable." Felix said, hugging Bendy. Bendy's tail wagged, and he blushed cutely. I looked to Cup, and he smirked. I glared, knowing what he was gonna do.
  "Goochie goochie goo!" He teased.
  "Shut up!" Bendy yelled.
  "Mr. Felix, would you excuse me for a sec." He said, trying to get up.
  "Oh no, young man. You're not going anywhere." Felix said, pulling him back down. Cuphead grinned evilly.
  "Yeah don't worry, I'll get your pacifier for ya." He teased once more. I giggled a bit at this.
  "BITCH I WILL CUT YOU!" Bendy said, getting out of Felix's grip. I grabbed him, pulling him into my lap, laughing. He blushed, and so did I. Cuphead roared with laughter, at Bendy's reaction and us sitting together. Bendy calmed down, leaning against me sleepily. I let him, his warmth comforting. I wrapped my arms around him, and he smiled, comfortable.
  "How's the food going?" I asked, and Boris stopped, looking for bowls.
  "Oh right! I only packed for the five of us except Felix." Boris said.
  "It's okay Boris! I have my own bowl!" Felix said, grabbing a bag.
  "Bendy, if you don't mind, dinner's gonna be done soo-" I started to say, and Bendy shot out of my lap, blushing profusely.
  "O-oh! I'm so sorry!" He said, sitting between Felix and I again.
  "Nah, it's okay!" I said. Cuphead snickered as he saw Felix pull a bowl out of his bag.
  "Man! You sure have everything in that magic thing of yours! What's next? A rabbit?" Cuphead said. Felix spaced off, blushing heavily. Bendy and I shared the same questioning look.
  "Mr. Felix?" Bendy asked.
  "I'm fine hehe." Felix said, scratching the back of his neck. Boris came over, somehow carrying three bowls of soup.
  "Bon appetit!" He said, handing us the bowls. We thanked him, blowing on the still hot soup.
  "Bo... Petite?" Mugs said, giving Cups a bowl.
  "Hehe, yeah, I don't know what it means either." Cuphead said. I forehead slapped myself with my tail, giggling. I dug into the soup, loving how it tasted.
  "Mmmm! This is really good!" Felix said through a mouthful of food.
  "It's no bacon soup, but yeah, it still tastes great." Bendy said. Boris got done before us, playing a clarinet I didn't know he had. Bendy and Felix swayed to the beat, Cuphead doing the same with his finger. I tapped with the beat using my tail, it quietly thumped against the ground. Mugman just sat there, enjoying the music.
  "Can you play anything Bendy?" I asked.
  "Yeah, he used to play the guitar." Boris answered. Felix whistled, impressed.
  "It was a long time ago, I don't think I'm even half as good as I used to be." Bendy said. Cuphead began to chuckle, catching our attention.
  "And why are you laughing?" Bendy questioned.
  "I just heard "Bendy plays the guitar" and immediately thought of him playing a guitar two times his size!" Cuphead said, now fully laughing.
  "You little shit." Bendy growled. Boris began to laugh, along with everyone else, including me.
  "BORIS!" Bendy yelled.
  "S-sorry Bendy, that is a funny image." Boris said, trying to hold back from erupting with everyone's contagious laughter. Mugman hid himself a bit in his scarf, trying to supress the laughter.
  "Alright, this is the last straw! Wait..." Bendy said, realizing his mistake.
  "Ayyyyy!" Cuphead said, getting the unintentional pun. I laughed harder, not able to hold back.
  "Actually, it's a bendy-straw." I said, calming down some.
  "Why yes it is! Thanks for pointing that o- WAIT! Bendy-straw! That's so be our team name!" Cuphead said, getting a loud 'NO' from Bendy.
  "So Mugs, what'd you think of Boris'clarinet skills?" I asked, changing the subject. His face lit up, and he turned to the wolf.
  "You're the best of all besties!" Mugman said happily.
  "Thanks, you sure are something yourself." Boris said. Boris then turned away, looking in his bag. Cuphead cleared his throat loudly, getting Mugs and I's attention. He wagged a finger, and Mugman huffed, looking frustrated. 'The hell was that?" I thought, looking to Cuphead. He didn't notice, so I guess I'll never know. After a minute of silence, Bendy got up, ready to leave. We agreed, and I stretched, popping my back.
  "Guys! Come quick!"