Merry Christmas Eddie

"Jonathan I told you green and black baubles go on the tree, not blue and silver," Edward said walking over the where Jonathan was and taking them down from the tree.

"Clam down Eddie, I just put up some silver balls on the tree what is wrong," Jonathan asked grabbing Edwards arm making him look at him.

"What is wrong?" Edward looked at Jonathan and lost it.

 "When you put the tree up and place the baubles they must go in the right places and the colouring has to be perfect, you are screwing everything up." He said walking back to the box of Christmas balls and placing them on the tree.

"Is everything okay Edward, you seem on edge," Jonathan said with no answer, "Riddles please," Jonathan said giving him a hug.

 "It's our first Christmas together and we plan on telling the rogues that were together," Edward said with his breathing get faster.

"Eddie we don't have to tell them if you're not ready then they don't have to know," Jonathan said putting a hand on the back of Edwards' head, pushing Edwards' head into his shoulder.

"Oh Jonathan, I don't want to tell them in case they threaten me they would do something to you," Edward choked out a sob wrapping his arms around Jonathan and crying into Jonathan's terracotta jumper.

the doorbell rung making Edward jump in Jonathan's arms, "Hey open up Jonny!" Harley said happily, Jonathan walked to the door and opened it to see half of the rogues.

"Please come in everyone," Jonathan said fixing his glasses and taking a step away from the door so everyone could walk in, when they walked in they sat in the lounge room, Pamela walked into the kitchen to find Edward crying.

"Edward are you okay," Pamela said petting him on the back, "Let me guess you can't think of how to take down Batman," she let out a small giggle.

"No, I need to tell you something but you can't tell anyone else," Edward said looking at Pamela, she looks at him with concern in her eyes as she nodded.

"Jonathan and I are dating we have been for the past year and this is not Jonathan's house it's ours, I was scared to tell anyone because they might hurt him," Edward started crying again.

"Eddie, it's okay, me and you have been friends for a really long time if anyone was to do anything to hurt Jon I will help you in a heartbeat," Pamela said wiping his eyes, Jonathan walked in and saw what was going on, he ran to Edward and gave him a hug and kissed him on the lips as Pamela laughed and walked into the other room and started talking to the other rogues.

Edward walked into the bedroom and stayed there for the rest of the night, "Edward," Jonathan walked into the room and saw Edward lying down on the bed reading a book.

"Everyone has left," Jonathan said lying down and resting his head on Edwards lap, "can we finish the tree," Edward put down his book and looked at Jonathan.

"Yes, and you can put whatever you want on it," Jonathan said, Edward, stood up and looked at Jonathan, "Jon really, me and you both know I rule that tree," Edward laughed and Jonathan joined him 'I have never seen Jon laugh,' Edward thought.

"You look cute when you laugh Jon," Edward walked out of the bedroom and walked to the tree finishing it leaving Jonathan a blushing mess. Jonathan walked into the lounge room and sat on the couch with two cups of tea in his hand.

"Riddles I made you a cup of tea," Jonathan said putting the cup on the table, Edward sat down next to Jonathan and leaned his head on Jon's shoulder.

"I love you Edward Nygma, I have loved you for a long time," Jonathan said wrapping his arm around Edward pulling him closer and putting his glasses on his head so he can wipe his eyes.

"I love you too... Spooky" Edward said laughing at the nickname he just gave Jonathan, "What," Jonathan said laughing and crying at the same time, they both laughed for a while.

CHRISTMAS DAY

"SPOOKY GET YOUR HOT ASS HERE!" Edward Yelled, Jonathan walked into the lounge room laughing ever since Edward told Jonathan he liked it he has been laughing a lot.

"Is it time to open presents," Jonathan asked sitting next to Edward on the ground close to the tree, Edward nodded like a little kid, Jonathan reached for a gift and gave it to Edward.

"This is for you," he said handing it to Edward, Edward opened the present and saw it was a box, he opened the box and saw a cane that you screw to make the crane the top of it was a question mark, (Arkhamverse), "Jonny I love it, it's beautiful," Edward said giving Jonathan a hug and a kiss on his lips.

"Eddie read the card please," Jonathan said with a big smile on his face, Edward took out the card it was a drawing of Edward, 'Jonathan always had a talent for drawing,' Edward thought, the drawing was of Ed with his bowler hat on, "Jon this is so cool," Edward said opening the card to find lots of words written down.

Dear love of my life,

I love you, I will always love you, I have known you for so long and I have never fallen for someone like I have to you. You are special to me, I made you this cane to show you how much I love you, I hope you like it, I love you Riddles you're my everything, Merry Christmas Riddles.

Edward's eyes got watery as he read it, "Jonathan I love this," Edward said kissing Jonathan once again, "Here open this up," Edward gave Jonathan his present, Jonathan opened it.

"Edward, I love you this is amazing," Jonathan said holding up a box full of small beakers for tea leaves, "Edward thank you,"

"Did you see what else is there," Edward said pointing at the box, Jonathan looked inside it was a test tube spice rack for the kitchen, "RIDDLES," Jonathan said kissing him.

After half an hour of opening presents, they say on the couch and watched tv as they sat underneath one blanket, they cuddled for the rest of the day. 

Hello please comment and vote i hope you enjoyed reading