Letter written for you

TRIGGER WARNING

I love Jonathan, that might be obvious because we have been dating for nearly eight years. I love everything about him.
His hypnotic cold bright blue eyes.
His smile, all those rare times when he would show it.
I love when he works, so focused he would barely look up from his notebook or his toxin.
I would stay up for hours with him making sure he was okay, scarecrow would talk to him, keep him up tormenting him sometimes for days.

It's hard now Jonathan, you're gone, you're six feet under the ground.

There were other ways out but you chose death, you left me alone in this world, I'm back to where I started before I met you, Ivy has come around to see if I'm okay, I stay up all night wishing you were here with me, wishing that I could see that rare smile one more time, I wish I asked for it more.

No one knows I'm here Jonathan, no one comes around anymore, the cops haven't looked for me, I haven't left our house, my house, it's mine you don't live here in anymore, but yet your still here, I can feel you watching me.

I want you here with me again, I want you near me, I need you close to me, I just want to be wrapped up in your arms on more time, I'll give anything to see you one more time, I never told you how much I love you, I never got to say goodbye.

You shot yourself Jonathan because of Him, because of Scarecrow, you couldn't handle your life anymore, I wasn't there, I couldn't help you, it's my fault.

It's all my fault.

I was meant to be there for you Jonathan and I couldn't save you.

I can't live in this world without you, I sit here at the foot of your grave holding a gun to my head.

Bury me next to Jonathan, my Jonathan, my partner, my lover, my whole world.

Bury me next to Him.