I• Cecilia Gryffindor

A/N
Just so you all know, I started writing this agesssss ago. So it has a lot of cringe and cliché plot points. But it's also my first proper story here on Wattpad, so it's very special to me :)
Enjoy!

Cecilia Gryffindor sat in one of the squishy armchairs beside the lit fireplace in the Gryffindor common room, her legs crossed. She had a warm mug of coffee held in her small, tanned, manicured hands, her nude colored nails tapping the walls of the cup.

The fire reflected in Cecilia's russet brown eyes as she gazed into the roaring flames, lifting her cup to her lips and enjoying the feeling of the liquid flowing down her throat, warming her insides.

'Well hello there, Gryffin.'

Cecilia didn't even have to turn around to know who was speaking to her. 'What do you want now Black?' She asked calmly.

'Can't I just have a nice chat with one of my fellow Gryffindors?'

'I'm not sleeping with you, Sirius.'

Sirius Black chuckled and shook his head in amusement. 'Now don't be like that.' He smirked. 'You're know as the best girl in bed in this school, and I'm known as the best guy. Why don't we join forces and make history?'

Cecilia let a small scowl grow on her face. She hadn't been noticed by those of the opposite gender before the summer of 1977, a period of time in which something very unexpected happened to Cecilia.

The old Cecilia who, from the ages of eleven to fifteen, could not hide the blemishes that were scattered across her skin with any amount of makeup and had bags under her eyes due to the nights she spent up studying seemed to have completed transformed.

She had matured-physically and mentally- and had become much more appealing to the population of the school.

What Sirius was saying was true. Between the start of the schoolyear and Christmas, Cecilia had been invited to parties she didn't even know existed and ended up in the boys dorm many times, of all different houses. Most of the girls in the year envied her, annoyed how she got so much attention so fast.

'You can't say it's because I'm in the year above you since you've slept with one of my mates.' The boy pointed out

'And who might that be?' Cecilia asked, taking another sip of her black coffee.

'Remus. You know- tall, scars, reads alot-'

'I simply snogged Lupin.' The brunette informed him. She took a hand off her mug to brush away from invisible hairs from her face.

Cecilia turned her head and looked at Sirius for the first time that night. He was still in his school shirt but had ditched the tie and replaced his trousers with a black tracksuit. His hair was messy because of the amount of times he had run his hands through it. A smirk was lighting up his handsome features.

'It's not going to happen, Black.'

Sirius chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. 'Keep telling yourself that, love. But by then end of the year, you'll wish you agreed. Nobody can resist the most handsome Black.'

'I hope you're not talking about yourself.'

'Who else?'