XV• Boys

Cecilia almost ran down the corridor of the Hogwarts Express, searching for her best friend. She was in such a good mood that she kept a smile on her face when she ran into Kimberly Stuart.

'What are you so happy about, Gryffindor?' The girl spat.

Cecilia was known peaking in the compartments around her, looking for her friend. 'No reason,' she hummed.

Just snogged Regulus Black. She thought to herself.

She pushed passed Kimberley, completely uninterested in the frowning girl. She finally found Kristen with her legs up on the seat and a Witch Weekly magazine in her hands. She looked up at Cecilia when she entered, a smirk on her lips.

'Didn't think I'd see you,' Kristen said. 'Thought you'd be gone snogged Regulus again.'

Cecilia laughed instead of scowling, which is what she would usually do at a comment like that. 'I haven't actually seen him since July.'

'Are you having withdrawal symptoms yet?'

'Shut up,' Cecilia threw herself onto the seat opposite Kristen, shoving her friends feet to the ground.

Kristen put down her magazine. 'Dirk owled me during the summer. Regulus had told him about the kiss. They both seemed very excited.'

Cecilia smiled. 'How was your summer anyway?' She asked.

Kristen suddenly sat up in her seat, looking very excited. 'You're not the only one who had a bit of boy action during the holidays.'

Cecilia leaned forwards in her seat. 'Spill.'

Kristen clapped her hands together trice. 'I met Peter Anderson in Diagon Alley.'

'The tall, dark Ravenclaw?'

Kristen smiled dreamily. 'Yes. Him. We were owling all summer,' she looked like a child on Christmas morning.

Cecilia grinned brightly. Kristen was a naturally bubbly person but Cecilia could tell she was over the moon.

'Maybe we'll both fall in love this year!' Kristen exclaimed.

Cecilia rolled her eyes. 'I'm not falling in love this year, Krissy,' she said.

She was lying. Flat-out lying.