Author's Note

And that's the end! I feel like crying because I've been writing this story for SO long, which you can probably tell since the first few chapters are horrible.

I'm really sorry it wasn't a happy ending, but I had this planned since the beginning and I couldn't let myself stray from my original plan. Regulus had to die, since him getting the locket is a big part of the HBP and I didn't want to change that.

I'm so incredibly thankful for all the support. It truly means the world to me and I would've given up long ago if it wasn't for all of you. I originally started writing this story on a website called Quotev, but decided to publish it here on Wattpad as well. I'm so glad I did because of all of you amazing readers. So thank you again, so much.

I've a few others stories on my profile if you're looking for something else to read. Your support would/does mean a lot :)

P.S
Ya'll really made me ship Kristen and Remus in the first chapter and I low-key wanna wrote about them but I've no clue what the plot would be so :( I'd like to think their relationship started the year before, but was very short lived.

I have so much love for every single one of you and I hope to see you all again soon.

xxx

Started September 23rd 2018
Finished 24 July 2020
(Almost two full years wow)