s e v e n

"Would you rather lick the bottom of Yoongi or Hoseok's foot?"

Yoongi scrunched his face up in disgust, while Taehyung gasped. "I am not doing that one, Park. That's like asking me which one I like more."

Jimin shrugged, detangling his hair with his fingertips. "Whose foot would you rather lick, Taehyung?"

Taehyung didn't answer for a few seconds. Jimin asked again, slower. "I said, whose foot would you rather lick? Huh?"

Taehyung sighed, covering his eyelids with the palm of his hand. "Fine, fine! Yoongi's foot," he spluttered, crossing his arms. Hoseok slapped him on the arm.

"What's wrong with my foot?" Hoseok demanded. Yoongi smirked.

"Many things. May I suggest your toe fungus-"

"I do not have a toe fungus!" Hoseok cried. He turned to Jimin and Taehyung. "I'll show my toes to you right now. I swear I don't, he's a liar-"

"This is boring," Jimin interrupted, fanning his fingernails out. "Let's play truth or dare."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, wriggling his body deeper into his sleeping bag. Hoseok flopped from the couch down to the floor, wrapping a grey blanket around his frame. Jimin's brother played loud music from the bedroom across the hallway. "We're not nine anymore," Yoongi scoffed. "But... there's nothing better to do. Who first?"

"Guys," Taehyung said, sighing. "Let's do something else instead. Jimin, don't you have movies-"

"Yoongi, you first. Truth or dare?" Jimin asked, scooting closer to the head of bleached hair.

"Truth."

"Do you like Lisa?" Jimin inquired, ruffling his hair. Yoongi shrugged carelessly.

"Yes, I like her. She's very talented and sweet," Yoongi began. Jimin frowned. "She's always very pleasant to be around-"

"That's not what I meant!" Jimin pouted. "Do you have a crush on her?"

Taehyung sighed in disbelief. "What are you, six years old? Guys, come on-"

"Are you asking if I'm in love with Lisa?" Yoongi said, smiling confusedly. Jimin blinked a few times.

"No-"

"Y'all are lame," Hoseok interjected. He turned to Jimin. "Truth or dare?"

Jimin glanced anxiously at Yoongi, then faced the rest of the group. The clock by the TV gleamed 12:44AM in shiny red letters. "Dare."

Hoseok smirked victoriously. "I dare you to kiss the most attractive person here," he announced mightily. Jimin let out a little gasp. "On the cheek, if you're too scared," Hoseok added, taking a single finger and scratching his nose.

Jimin glanced at the three boys in front of him. Hoseok looked quite appealing on that particular day, wearing a billowy shirt and black sweatpants. But he was the one who had dared Jimin, and the younger did not want to face that embarrassment.