III

"Dada!"

"Dada!"

A voice belonging to what sounded like a little girl had woken Hennessy up the next morning. Rolling over she got out of bed and did her habitual hygiene routine, before following the conversation.

She had finally reached the final step when she heard the same small voice coming from a toddler who was the spitting image of Terror. Her hair was wild and she had a small pout on her face, while Terror sat with a brush in hand attempting to tame her tresses.

"Who that dadda?" She pointed at Hennessy, and Terror placed her hand down.

"Don't point mamas, that's rude, this dadda's friend, Hennessy."

A look of astonishment painted the girl's face as she stood before the two. The last thing she had expected Terror to have, was a child, but it made sense, since she was almost positive the one thing, he received way more than money; is sex.

"Hi." Hennessy waved shyly as she smiled at her.

"You pwetty, she pwetty dadda." Terror's daughter said turning from the foreigner to him.

She smiled before speaking. "Not as pretty as you, what's your name?"

The child turned to Hennessy grinning largely, "Kairi Chanel Brewster."

"That's a beautiful name, my name is Hennessy Sukani Brooks."

"Dadda! I wanna go with Ny!" Kairi shouted in Terror's ear making him groan.

"Nah mamma, I'm sure she has something to do."

"No, it's fine, I wouldn't mind the company anyway." She said accepting Kairi's offer.

Terror gave Henny a questioning look and she simply smiled lightly to reassure him of her initial response.