V

"Babygirl

"Babygirl."

The word itself wasn't the issue, the person behind it was.

It was such a beautiful word.

Destroyed by such an ugly man.

Bick.

His voice sent chills up my spine, and not in a good way. His teeth were a bright yellow, his once dark and flawless skin was ashy and bruised. His hair had a now uneven hair line, and was thinning in the most visible parts.

He was disgusting, repulsive even.

Bick inched closer to me, making me back up.

"You missed me?" He asked licking over his chapped lips forming them into a grin.

"No." I said firmly, if he thought I would miss a rapist, he was out of his mind.

Bick let out a husky chuckle as he stepped even closer, cornering me. His body was gravely close to mine, and the longer he stayed in front of me, the more I began to remember that 'night'.

The night that ruined my life.

I could feel his finger tips tracing the fabric of my uniform skirt, and as bad as I wanted to fight him off, I couldn't. It felt as if I was stuck.

My body wasn't responding, aside from the tears that fell like a river from my brown eyes.

His breath was hot, and wreaked of Jack Daniel's.

My insides churned as Bick leaned in kissing the nape of my neck. "Well I missed you babygirl."

"Your pretty ass lips, those small tits, that ass and mmm, that tight little-