XIX

I groaned annoyed, as I felt something wet touch my face

It had to be no later than 3 a.m, and I was already being bugged. I peeled my eyes open, sighing when I saw Terror standing over me.

He had a bright smile on his face, as I simply mugged him.

Tonight, would've been the first night in a long time that'd I 'd gotten some real sleep, since Kairi had came down with a cold, and for the past week, I'd been tending to her night and day.

"Morning Baby." His grin spread even wider as I just looked at him blankly.

I wanted to wipe that cheesy ass smile off his face, but instead I rolled over and closed my eyes in an attempt to fall back asleep.

Hoping he'd go away.

"Happy Valentine's Day my love." I felt his large hand grip my butt, and I rolled my eyes, just wanting to sleep.

"You gonna turn around, and see what I got you, or do I gotta wake you up the hard way?"

Staying still, I faked a snore, as I heard him suck his teeth and leave.

The room was quiet for a while, before I heard footsteps approaching me once more.

The second I felt myself drifting into a real slumber, a ton a ice water hit my entire body, wetting me and the bed.

I couldn't even think. I leaped out of bed, landing on the floor, nearly crying.

I could't believe he dunked me.

I could hear Terror's laughter beside me, and the second I turned to look at him, he took off running, making me sprint behind him.

His big, tall, goofy ass played to damn much.

I was two inches away from him when I tripped, and went tumbling to the ground with a 'thud'.

I groaned, rubbing my left butt cheek, which was hurting like hell from my fall.

Terror stopped running to look at me, and he chuckled, making his way over to me.

"You okay baby?" He looked me over, examining me; but I could tell he was holding back a smile.