Prologue

She brought her fingers up to my chin forcing me to look at the beauty of her stormy grey eyes. I gave in a sigh when the wonder of her fingers works its way up to the nape of my neck. I blushed. I never thought I would have fallen in love with the rumored coldblooded queen. After living with her for so long I have realized that she wasn't cold-hearted queen everyone thought to be.

I sighed under her touch. "Do you really want to stay, Jessica?"

I smile and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Yes, I want to stay Valerina Oathswilled. I want to stay by your side forever."

She looked happy yet she was hesitant to say something. "I am a monster. I kill people and raped you many times how could you say those words? How could you say you wanted to stay?"

"You may have raped me many times, Valerina, but I noticed that you always had to hold back your intense sexual desires and go slow. So, I know when I am with you. You will always protect me."

She pulled me into a tight embrace. "I love you Jessica Hale." My heart went into a shock. She said she loved me! My heart flutters at those words. She never spoke those words, but now its out. She loves me, and I hugged her back. 

"I love you too, Valerina Oathswilled."