I was marked by the queen....

JESSICA

CHAPTER 3

If I what I read in books was right then this will be called kidnapping. I am afraid. I couldn't stop myself from shivering under this cold dark place.

I couldn't see anything, but I could feel there was something cold and hard wrapped around my hands and feet. There was crackling sound as I move around. It's almost like I was chained up. It was getting too cold in here, and strangely enough the devil inside was as silent as ever. He was unusually quiet.

Sometimes I could feel him moving around in my body searching for something days by days he was getting stronger. However, now he stops. Something about this makes me feel uneasy.

I tried to see anything that is within in the room. Unfortunately, my human eyes couldn't if I could see through this darkness it could only mean that I was inhuman.

After a few minutes writhing by the cold slowly a dim light began to shown in the room and the hand that tattooed by the demon was hot!

The beautiful girl came in the one that the man calls her Queen. She had an amazing hair colour. She looks exactly like a character I had imagine from a book beautiful, elegant, and she had an amazing warm chocolate hair. She looks befitting to be a queen.

I looked towards myself. I was really chained up there was shackles at the both of my feet and hands chained to the wall so there was no room for me to escape with limited space for me to walk around this vast empty room.

I shudder at the cold to realize that I was only wearing a thin white short dress that was only up to my upper thigh. If my feeling was right I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I could only look up at the Queen with shaky breaths. "Tell me, Jessica, did you made a deal with a devil?" God. That tattoo hand burns!

I nod my head. "I am glad with your honesty, Jessica. But I need you to tell why did you have to make that choice?"

This time the pain was unbearable and I screamed.

"Seth!" The Queen commanded. "Stop! Torturing the girl, allow the girl to speak." Seth? Is that his name? Is that the demon name? Why is he so afraid of her? But the moment the queen commanded the pain slowly subsided only then I was able to calm my heart down.

"I had to," I answered. "I prayed to God everyday, but nothing help." I cried while confessing the my torturous nights. "My father... He does all bad things to me and bruised me to the point where I can't walk. I just couldn't stand it anymore."

"So you called out to Seth," her eyes was cold she held no emotion in her voice.

"I called to every type of gods and demons I could remember even in fantasy, but no one showed up. No one but Seth. I called him to my end the pain."

"Now Jessica, you just have accepted a demon into your body, and to fully fulfilled the deal with a demon is to let the demon kill. So when you said you wanted Seth end the pain he tricked you that he will end your pain by killing your father to successfully complete the deal you made with him. Now he is going to stay in your body forever. By letting a demon into your body it also meant that you'll never die. You gain the power of immortality through suffering and pain feeding off the blood of humans."

I shook my head. "He never told me that. He never told me that!"

"Why would he when he had already successfully escaped from hell? And when he found a body that no one could take away from him."

I shook my head. This is a disastrous. "It is not me that you want," I blurted out. "You wanted Seth."

"Smart child," she smiles. "He took something away from me a long, long time ago, and I want it back."

My hands they were burning hot and painful something was coming out from that tattoo. I could only clenched my teeth and squeeze out my tears when a red eye opens up at the eye of the tattoo growling at the Queen. Razor teeth starts to climbed as the head of a bird came out then fully a black bird came out with only an eye at the center of the head with black beak, a raven.

It opens the beak to speak. "Now how are you going to do that now since I have a body, Valerina."

"Oh," she looks amused. "Who says that I can't control you since you have a body now because that is exactly what I am going to do." She extend her hand and my body flew to her hands at full force making me chock at her grip. Her eyes went red, and I closed my eyes with fear. Her breath came to my neck as I screamed in pain when I felt something sharp pierced into my skin.

When she pulled it out blood went down her lips as she sighed contently at my blood. "You're mine now, child."

_________________________________________

Hello everyone,

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. I apologize if there is any grammatical mistakes, but I have to hurry of to sleep because the next day will be my older sister wedding, and so I will be very busy.

Thank you all for reading.

Pls. Vote, comment, and share.

Luv ya all!!