Her Confession

JESSICA

Chapter 9

It is my very first time that I had a friend or someone hanging out with me. It is my very first that I get to walk on my own two feet outside the world and see things with my own two eyes. Everything just looks so mesmerizing the shimmering accessory that was shown through the glass windows of the shop, beautiful dress that was worn by the doll idol, most of all the smell of sweet delicacies that was cooking in a small cooking metal cooking stove underneath on the moving umbrella. I could feel that I was about to drool.

Especially when I saw a kid getting this weird shape tortilla with fruits and jams inside it smells amazing and looks appealing to the eyes. Valerina had caught me watching me and smiles at me.

"Do you want some crepe?" Valerina pointed.

"May I?" My eyes was gleaming at the food.

"Sure, you can." We walked through the crowded space and she asked the man to cook us up a two ice cream peach crepe. I watched him tossed  a bunch flour liquid into pan  putting fresh fruits with sauce and cream that make a sweet aroma hung in the air and wrapped them up inside folded paper to put the crepe in lastly Valerina told him toss in the vanilla flavored ice cream. When he handed the crepe to me it's shape was beautiful that I didn't want to eat.

"Eat up or else your ice cream is going to melt. Don't worry if you like it we can come out as many times as you like and get this Japanese crepe," she smiles.

I smiled happily and took a bite. It was so sweet and chewy everything just goes together and it just melts in your mouth. I could swear I was up in heaven, but thinking about heaven there is no place for me up there.

I was becoming a demon lord. A demon that lives and dwells in hell serving their demon lord Queen.

"Valerina," I asked while eating the crepe.

"What is it?"

"I was just wondering about what you said earlier. You said I was becoming a demon lord. I was just curious are you also part demon lord?"

She looked at me. "Unfortunately, I am not a demon lord. They lived in another dimension here and hardly comes to this side of the world.  If they do it is usually something that has to do with their kind."

"Hmm... I see, but what is exactly a demon lord and is there many of them?"

Valerina just kept looking at me in silent watching me like something new happen. "You've grown Jessica from a scared little girl to a splendid beautiful young woman." The palm of her hand leaned in to touch my face putting a thumb over to my lips wiping the crumbs off my face. I could only stare into Valerina eyes as she touched my lips. Weirdly enough my heart was beating hard so hard that it just wants to come out of my chest. My breathing became hard and uneven. We both just stared into each other gazes trapped. I felt needy. My lips wanted hers.

Then wonders happens she traced her finger against my lips. I sighed at her touch that she caught me doing and I blushed so I turned my eyes away from hers. Before I knew what was happening she pulled my waist into her arms. She leaned in and her lips was on mine. I was startled as she her lips was moving downward and upward on mine, but then later I calmed myself knowing it was Valerina. Only she would kissed me slow and passionately no lust was found in this kiss, but love. So I relaxed closing my eyes slowly ascending my hands up wrapping onto her neck for a better and deeper kiss.