I Was Sold To The Rumored Queen...

JESSICA

CHAPTER 2

How many days have I been starving? There was nothing in the kitchen but rotten breads and moss foods. I have never been to the kitchen, but I'd know if something that doesn't smell like food or looked like one. One good thing about my father is that he had never left me hungry. He gave me food and shelter a place to stay in, but in return I would become his sex slaves every time he comes back late, a doll to vent out his anger.

The sore and the pain that was left inside of my body was going away fast. It was probably because I let a demon in my body. I could feel him all the time getting stronger in every impossible way like he needed a body in order to survive. It was weird. However, partly I was glad that I wouldn't had to feel afraid every time the clock decided to click at 9 pm and see my father in my room all drunk or mad.

I was rummaging through the refrigerator for any signs of food that would still be in good condition maybe I could boil or barbeque through fire. I still haven't figure put out how to use the stove yet. I couldn't figure out how to turn on fire on or was it the gas that I had figure out. My stomach started to growl in discomfort. Perhaps, maybe I should just go out and steal some food.

They all look inedible. I sighed and closed off the refrigerator. I slouched for a moment when we the pain started to lace up to my stomach. I groaned. I never felt this pain before.

Slowly I slid out of the kitchen. I was too hungry to even move. I wish my father would still be alive. Despite everything he was still my father. I loved him. He was the only family member I had left.

I grabbed my household door knob and twist it open going outside. It was cold. There were many people staring at me. It was uncomfortable. I never been outside before.

Rubbing my hands together and keeping myself warm. I walked on the pavement of the streets. I'm afraid. I only imagine myself walking outside by reading books.

I breathe out the air into the palm of my fingers as I continued working hoping I could find some food outside the street, but unfortunately I couldn't as my stomach growls in pain. I groan.

A man approached to me. "Are you lost?" He asked.

I shook my head. "But I am very hungry."

He smiles. "What is your name, child? And how old are you?"

"My name is Jessica. Age? I don't know."

He furrowed his eyebrows together. "It's ok how about what year are you born in?"

"My dad said I was 11, but I am not sure."

"Your dad huh. Where is he?"

"At home."

"Is he looking for you?"

"No he is sleeping."

"Now that's strange. How about if I get you food first then I'll bring you back home."

I nod my head. He took my hand into his and I followed him. We walked into the endless nights passing many beautiful houses unlike mine. My house was old and abondoned no one was to look after mine. I believed if my house was polish it will be definately be like them. I bet it was still beautiful if mom was here.

As we walked I smell food my mouth was drooling. "My house is just right here," he said. "I have prepared too many to eat on my own. I would love it if can have some company. What does smoked salmon and salad sounds to you?"

My eyes sparkled. "S-salmon?"

He laughed. "You look like you love Salmon." I nodded my head. He looked like a kind man he had warm eyes.

When he opened the door. Everything is from what I imagine from what I read on book about rich people flat screen tv huge and comfortable space. He walked me insidee his kitchen they were so neat unlike mine everything was dirtied. He microwave the food as I sat on the dining chair waiting for the come.

When he came the sweet aroma of salmon and roasted garlic spread across the room. It made so hungry. When the food came I took the fork and shove the food into my mouth. It was a scrumptious meal I had never tasted food so delicious. I chocked on the food as the man quickly gets up and got me a cup of water. I drank it down ferociously and continue eating.

"Calm down," he whispered. "No one is going to steal the food from you."

"Thank you," I whispered and ate quietly as I could.

When I finished the food I started to feel faint and drowsy. I was so sleepy.

"I'm sorry Jessica. I desperately need settle my debt. Forgive me child. I am sorry. I am very sorry."

There were two more man by the door and a girl who came in. "Is this the girl that you said has a very special green eyes?"

"Yes," the man seems to be afriad. "This is her Queen Valerina."

The pretty girl turns to look at me with her grey eyes. "Beautiful eyes indeed. Alright consider your debt paid, and you little girl you are going to be my new pet." I tried to keep my eyes open, but to no avail my mind slips into darkness.

______________________________________________________________

I apologize if there are any missing words or grammar problems. I am writing this super late at night, and I am supposed to sleeping right now for work tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Pls. Vote, comment, and like. Luv you all.